Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
i am so bored right now im just messageing for money right now i reral dont care what people r commenting about :p
The Lazy Village
XxXI DA HOXxX
The Lazy Village
XxXI DA HOXxX
1) Someone always has to be responable for something, and since he was the only person in that classroom that servived that massicare, he would be placed blame.

2) He didn't have anything to clear his name and acually had something that made things worse for him.

3) People in Japan don't fight off monsters/demons/ninja's/whatever, and life in animes aren't like life in Japan. Just like Aventure Time, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, X-Men seris and all those other cartoons aren't like America.

that makes no sense
thats like if i was playing gta and i had an rpg and a jetpack
flew through a window and shoot into an office building, and then 1 person survived

why would you blame him, they would have to investigate, expliosn and a number of things and teh fact that the window alon was broken in the direction of the students means that he couldnt of did it

and he had injuies
im guesing some one had to bribe the whole judicial system for that even to work , because atleats on guy should have said "hey, that makes no damn sense"

They proably did investage when he was out in the hospital.

They had no witnesses to say he didn't just get someone to break the window from oustside or that he didn't kill them. They all died, and in the real world, someone has to be held responsable for all those deaths. Theres no proof he didn't give himself those injeries and then knocked himself out.

Look, he didn't go stright to jail, they did put him though a trail because he was the only one there and could maybe figure out what really happened. He somehow got some sort of video evdence that never happend of him confessing and saying that they'll never find out and that really made him look bad.

Maybe the person in red did something else that made him look more guilty when he made the kid pass out, or for some reason, the guy did bribe them to make him look guilty. Though we should all just chill and see what hapens next.

And even if there really was no real good reason for him being accused, so what? They never expleained why only Inuyasha can go to Kagome's time and why she need the jewels when Inuyasha can just hop into the well. The never expained how a Wailord can fit into a tiny pokeball or how it can breed with a Skitty, or how in the PPG why they let someone like Mojo, Him, and all those other villens out of jail or why they elect someone as stupid as Mayor for mayor, but they are still pretty good shows/games.

They did inuyasha had a connection to kikyo, by association kagome, giving him a sivler lining to navigate the time line

2 because the pokemon is a video game, an rpg moster battling system with no sensaical basis

for example
We don't question why dbz started because
Their being aliens in the galaxy we don't know of, is completly reasonable
An alternate earth with anthropormophic hybrids and advanced tech, we can't agrue

But when anime like dead mans wonderland

Or a better example code geass who tries to base its back story in some relm of realistic dimension, that introduces a plot twist that makes that backstory make ******** all sense

Like Brittan taking over the planet let alone china, and the usa

Or in deadmans wonderland how a seceret reaserch organixeation let's a ( spoiler alert) albino out into the out side world to attack a class full a students just to satisfy a warden sick need to reaserch those with this blood weapon ability

When your series only realistic baises humans wear clothes, I don't question it, but when you intoduce a level of realism in it,
For example a judicial system arresting mario in super mario sunshine and toadsworth not lauching a fullscale invasion last plotical embargo on their a** is something I have to question

But see I still don't question mario because its mario its whimsical, and for those of all ages

This anime was on adultswim so I can only guess who the audience was
So me questioning this is not onpar with questioning a childs cartoon like pokemon, and a enjoyable but poorly writtem series like inu yasha that had so many plot holes you could mistake it for swiss cheese

I never herd them say that in the anime, but I haven't watched all of it. xp

Pokemon is an anime too, and a Wailoard still goes into a tiny pokeball.

In DBZ, why do bodies just disapear when they die? Or how it's possable to be wished back to life just by wishing to a very nice huge dragon that gives wishes to any person that the dragon can understand? Or how does a nemikian/the dragons have the power to bring a person back to life, but doesn't have the power to do other stuff? DBZ has some things that didn't make sence ether.

See, Inuyasha had a lot of plot holes, but it still had an interesting story(despite it being slow and repetive) in my opinion, and Inuyasha was on AS. Just because it's an anime targeted for an older audence doesn't mean it has to go by the rules in the place that the person made it in or the place it took place in.

Like Family Guy. Peter Griffen shouldn't be getting away with the crap he does, and how is it that a baby and a dog is talking? But it wouldn't be appropite for an 8 year old in America to watch it, and people (did) enjoy watching it. So it doesn't matter the target age, anime usally makes little to no sence.

Blessed Shapeshifter

XxXI DA HOXxX
The Lazy Village
XxXI DA HOXxX
The Lazy Village
XxXI DA HOXxX
1) Someone always has to be responable for something, and since he was the only person in that classroom that servived that massicare, he would be placed blame.

2) He didn't have anything to clear his name and acually had something that made things worse for him.

3) People in Japan don't fight off monsters/demons/ninja's/whatever, and life in animes aren't like life in Japan. Just like Aventure Time, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, X-Men seris and all those other cartoons aren't like America.

that makes no sense
thats like if i was playing gta and i had an rpg and a jetpack
flew through a window and shoot into an office building, and then 1 person survived

why would you blame him, they would have to investigate, expliosn and a number of things and teh fact that the window alon was broken in the direction of the students means that he couldnt of did it

and he had injuies
im guesing some one had to bribe the whole judicial system for that even to work , because atleats on guy should have said "hey, that makes no damn sense"

They proably did investage when he was out in the hospital.

They had no witnesses to say he didn't just get someone to break the window from oustside or that he didn't kill them. They all died, and in the real world, someone has to be held responsable for all those deaths. Theres no proof he didn't give himself those injeries and then knocked himself out.

Look, he didn't go stright to jail, they did put him though a trail because he was the only one there and could maybe figure out what really happened. He somehow got some sort of video evdence that never happend of him confessing and saying that they'll never find out and that really made him look bad.

Maybe the person in red did something else that made him look more guilty when he made the kid pass out, or for some reason, the guy did bribe them to make him look guilty. Though we should all just chill and see what hapens next.

And even if there really was no real good reason for him being accused, so what? They never expleained why only Inuyasha can go to Kagome's time and why she need the jewels when Inuyasha can just hop into the well. The never expained how a Wailord can fit into a tiny pokeball or how it can breed with a Skitty, or how in the PPG why they let someone like Mojo, Him, and all those other villens out of jail or why they elect someone as stupid as Mayor for mayor, but they are still pretty good shows/games.

They did inuyasha had a connection to kikyo, by association kagome, giving him a sivler lining to navigate the time line

2 because the pokemon is a video game, an rpg moster battling system with no sensaical basis

for example
We don't question why dbz started because
Their being aliens in the galaxy we don't know of, is completly reasonable
An alternate earth with anthropormophic hybrids and advanced tech, we can't agrue

But when anime like dead mans wonderland

Or a better example code geass who tries to base its back story in some relm of realistic dimension, that introduces a plot twist that makes that backstory make ******** all sense

Like Brittan taking over the planet let alone china, and the usa

Or in deadmans wonderland how a seceret reaserch organixeation let's a ( spoiler alert) albino out into the out side world to attack a class full a students just to satisfy a warden sick need to reaserch those with this blood weapon ability

When your series only realistic baises humans wear clothes, I don't question it, but when you intoduce a level of realism in it,
For example a judicial system arresting mario in super mario sunshine and toadsworth not lauching a fullscale invasion last plotical embargo on their a** is something I have to question

But see I still don't question mario because its mario its whimsical, and for those of all ages

This anime was on adultswim so I can only guess who the audience was
So me questioning this is not onpar with questioning a childs cartoon like pokemon, and a enjoyable but poorly writtem series like inu yasha that had so many plot holes you could mistake it for swiss cheese

I never herd them say that in the anime, but I haven't watched all of it. xp

Pokemon is an anime too, and a Wailoard still goes into a tiny pokeball.

In DBZ, why do bodies just disapear when they die? Or how it's possable to be wished back to life just by wishing to a very nice huge dragon that gives wishes to any person that the dragon can understand? Or how does a nemikian/the dragons have the power to bring a person back to life, but doesn't have the power to do other stuff? DBZ has some things that didn't make sence ether.

See, Inuyasha had a lot of plot holes, but it still had an interesting story(despite it being slow and repetive) in my opinion, and Inuyasha was on AS. Just because it's an anime targeted for an older audence doesn't mean it has to go by the rules in the place that the person made it in or the place it took place in.

Like Family Guy. Peter Griffen shouldn't be getting away with the crap he does, and how is it that a baby and a dog is talking? But it wouldn't be appropite for an 8 year old in America to watch it, and people (did) enjoy watching it. So it doesn't matter the target age, anime usally makes little to no sence.

like i said i dont question everything
and your dbz question, they blew your body the f*** up of course its gone
but to some degree the dragon has more power than he lets on, to bad none of the z warriors were lawyers

now again just because i question it doesent mean dont like it , although i thinka family guys writting has been lazy as of late

the fact that i question it means alot of the times that i like it

i dont like twilight, i dont question it i kinda of wander why it exists a movie, thats another rant for another time

but the reason this question adbout DW is more important is because its a plot hole, i can brush of wish making dragons as magic

but judicial system letting this slide
then showing hidden evidence, of from what i can tell a dopple ganger of the main characters, not resulting in several things like the case be thrown out and the person with that evidence arrested is something that draws questions because the judcial system is real

wish dragons arent i cant question a wish dragon, but i an sure as hell question the judcial system in japan
Ganta cannot remember much of what happened from the time directly after the massacre to the time he was convicted. Since we follow him, we are not privy to what he does not know. Whatever happened before his conviction that convinced the judge that Ganta was guilty is ambiguous for this reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff