Naughty Moonwalker

ZaurielGuardianAngel
akiflower13
ZaurielGuardianAngel
akiflower13
ZaurielGuardianAngel
akiflower13

Falseified evidence!

In the eyes of the court they saw a tape with him confessing to it so even if it was staged they didn't see it that way.

^_^;; It explains that later on.

Have you been into this anime for awhile?

Yea. I've got it on my computer subbed and I'm reading the manga.

So does he ever get out of jail

Nope.
Deadmans Wonderland! :')

It's probably just me, but the plot is pretty thick if your feeling my drift. His the only one left in a classroom with all his other classmates dead, okay? There was no witness of terrorism outside the building, and you guys will find out what happens in the next 11 episodes. I've watched this series already in [English Sub] version. I loved this anime right when it came out, and sadly I don't think there is going to be a next season, but if were lucky we will. :')
Mugetsu_FinalForm
PhoenixDownxx
What the hell was with that girl in all white at the amusement jail park?

i thought she was naked, if she was dressed in all white she could poissble be insane

It looked like she was naked, but very inconspicuously.
PhoenixDownxx
Mugetsu_FinalForm
PhoenixDownxx

i thought she was naked, if she was dressed in all white she could poissble be insane

It's one of the suits, fawk forgot what their called. :F
HaIycon
PhoenixDownxx
Mugetsu_FinalForm
PhoenixDownxx

For the whole entire time I saw her, I wondered if she was naked or something.
PhoenixDownxx
HaIycon
PhoenixDownxx
Mugetsu_FinalForm
PhoenixDownxx

I'm calling it a Skin Suit, js. :F
HaIycon
PhoenixDownxx
HaIycon
PhoenixDownxx
Mugetsu_FinalForm
PhoenixDownxx

I'm calling it a Skin Suit, js. :F

Dats hot~

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
We don't know that, we didn't really see the case.
that anime left just saying what the ******** by the end hoping episode 2 will expain more

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Contributor 150
Mugetsu_FinalForm
how the hell are their going to say a 12 year boy committed 29 murders at once, without even interrogating him?

They did. If you actually watched the anime on Saturday night during his trial his phone slipped out and a confession to the murder the main character doesn`t even remember making played. Plus this is an anime, this isn`t Japan`s actual legal system. But it`s much better than the animes I`ve been watching lately. For the first episode it`s got a pretty colorful storyline. I`m gonna watch it.
Heliko pylori
zacoon
Mugetsu_FinalForm
how the hell are their going to say a 12 year boy committed 29 murders at once, without even interrogating him?

maybe they thought he was just super op?

xd

lol i take it u agree?

Dapper Darling

zacoon
Heliko pylori
zacoon
Mugetsu_FinalForm

xd

lol i take it u agree?

I just thought that was hilarious. Seeing that made my night. An OP 12 year old made me think of dragonball. Nice reasoning. ^_^
xXxHina_FujiokaxXx
Mugetsu_FinalForm

They did. If you actually watched the anime on Saturday night during his trial his phone slipped out and a confession to the murder the main character doesn`t even remember making played. Plus this is an anime, this isn`t Japan`s actual legal system. But it`s much better than the animes I`ve been watching lately. For the first episode it`s got a pretty colorful storyline. I`m gonna watch it.

be crazy if japan was like this.
lol ur grammar made me trip balls
Heliko pylori
zacoon
Heliko pylori
zacoon
Mugetsu_FinalForm

xd

lol i take it u agree?

I just thought that was hilarious. Seeing that made my night. An OP 12 year old made me think of dragonball. Nice reasoning. ^_^

lol that kid needs to tail first bro.
******** reasoning its science time

Dapper Darling

zacoon
lol that kid needs to tail first bro.
******** reasoning its science time

Bro? I'm a chick. =P Science is reasoning but it's anime....who really cares that much. We all know that it's not right or logical but it's fantasy. It's not suppose to be totally logical. I can't wait for things to be explained later though. I'm real interested in that bit that they played showing Ganta talking to his lawyer and basically admitting that he did do it and how he wouldn't get caught.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff