Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mugetsu_FinalForm
so uhhh.... im starting to question japan's legal system in this anime considering that a kid was accused of killing 29 students with no video proof, evidence or witnesses and who the hell idea was it to mix a death prison with a amusement park, way to go japan's legal system

Well that's just anime, they can make whatever they want. But yeah it's pretty weird and unfair. But it can probably happen in real life. All you can feel is how sad that kid is whatever his name is. But I love that show, in real life I almost ended up in prison in real life... But Deadman Wonderland is pretty twisted up. neutral neutral neutral neutral

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Mugetsu_FinalForm
so uhhh.... im starting to question japan's legal system in this anime considering that a kid was accused of killing 29 students with no video proof, evidence or witnesses and who the hell idea was it to mix a death prison with a amusement park, way to go japan's legal system

they did have proof

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Deadman Wonderland was a manga first, and if you just wait everything will be explained in due time like any other anime/manga. It's a really good series, I suggest looking into the Manga (although it's unfinished) before watching the anime and trying to get into it.
They never expleained why only Inuyasha can go to Kagome's time
His conetection to Kagome
and why she need the jewels when Inuyasha can just hop into the well.
Originally becuase her spirtual abilties were weak later she didn't need them
The never expained how a Wailord can fit into a tiny pokeball
Moleculear disperment
how in the PPG why they let someone like Mojo, Him, and all those other villens out of jail
presumibly they break out regularly
or why they elect someone as stupid as Mayor for mayor,
presumibly ancestor was founder

Dapper Darling

zacoon
Mugetsu_FinalForm
how the hell are their going to say a 12 year boy committed 29 murders at once, without even interrogating him?

maybe they thought he was just super op?

xd

Heart Swapper

I think the whole idea of this series that it takes place in slightly futuristic japan with a corupt legal system. A plot device to create this nightmare senario. Japans real legal system is not actually this badly corupt.

Greedy Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PhoenixDownxx
What the hell was with that girl in all white at the amusement jail park?

i thought she was naked, if she was dressed in all white she could poissble be insane

Greedy Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hanarain
I think the whole idea of this series that it takes place in slightly futuristic japan with a corupt legal system. A plot device to create this nightmare senario. Japans real legal system is not actually this badly corupt.

YET! >_> <_<

Naughty Moonwalker

Mugetsu_FinalForm

I watched this subbed. ^_^ Thank you america for effing up the voices. The deaths sentence was only a ploy to get him into the prison. If you noticed the red stone that hit him in the chest. That was the important part. Your really get a kicker when you finally find out about Shiro.

Naughty Moonwalker

ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mugetsu_FinalForm

they did have proof

Falseified evidence!

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
akiflower13
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mugetsu_FinalForm

they did have proof

Falseified evidence!

In the eyes of the court they saw a tape with him confessing to it so even if it was staged they didn't see it that way.

Naughty Moonwalker

ZaurielGuardianAngel
akiflower13
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mugetsu_FinalForm

they did have proof

Falseified evidence!

In the eyes of the court they saw a tape with him confessing to it so even if it was staged they didn't see it that way.

^_^;; It explains that later on.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
akiflower13
ZaurielGuardianAngel
akiflower13
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mugetsu_FinalForm

they did have proof

Falseified evidence!

Have you been into this anime for awhile?

Naughty Moonwalker

ZaurielGuardianAngel
akiflower13
ZaurielGuardianAngel
akiflower13
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mugetsu_FinalForm

they did have proof

Falseified evidence!

Yea. I've got it on my computer subbed and I'm reading the manga.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
akiflower13
ZaurielGuardianAngel
akiflower13
ZaurielGuardianAngel
akiflower13

Falseified evidence!

Yea. I've got it on my computer subbed and I'm reading the manga.

So does he ever get out of jail

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces