Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
so uhhh.... im starting to question japan's legal system in this anime considering that a kid was accused of killing 29 students with no video proof, evidence or witnesses and who the hell idea was it to mix a death prison with a amusement park, way to go japan's legal system

Distinct Elder

Pretty sure they're gonna go into that later on in the series. Just a hunch
1) Someone always has to be responable for something, and since he was the only person in that classroom that servived that massicare, he would be placed blame.

2) He didn't have anything to clear his name and acually had something that made things worse for him.

3) People in Japan don't fight off monsters/demons/ninja's/whatever, and life in animes aren't like life in Japan. Just like Aventure Time, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, X-Men seris and all those other cartoons aren't like America.

Greedy Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
how the hell are their going to say a 12 year boy committed 29 murders at once, without even interrogating him?
Mugetsu_FinalForm
how the hell are their going to say a 12 year boy committed 29 murders at once, without even interrogating him?

maybe they thought he was just super op?

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Mugetsu_FinalForm

LOL It's just a plot device. Let it go.
Most anime has aspects that are rather bizarre if you try to analyze them rationally.
I'm one of those folks who tends to nit-pick movies for BS plot device (example - hackers in the net using computer code to lock people IN their hotel rooms - physically not possible). When it comes to anime though I tend to let it go because I look at it like fantasy that usually is not trying to be realistic. AFAIK real Japanese people don't have magical powers either. smile

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
You're taking it too seriously. And to be fair, legal systems anywhere in the world aren't perfect. There's always going to be a wealthy criminal that gets away by bribery and an innocent person thrown into jail due to misunderstandings and plotting. That's just how the world works.

Invisible Lunatic

Minors can be procecuted as adults when it comes to killing, Texas ^.^

Also its just a anime, do you really wanna know how the man in red flies, cause I sure as hell would like that supah powah
What the hell was with that girl in all white at the amusement jail park?

Blessed Shapeshifter

Operation Desert Storm
Pretty sure they're gonna go into that later on in the series. Just a hunch

i dont know so many animes ive seen have huge gaping plot holes and never deal with it are very popular

like code geass
and death note

so they mey never touch on it
Mugetsu_FinalForm
so uhhh.... im starting to question japan's legal system in this anime considering that a kid was accused of killing 29 students with no video proof, evidence or witnesses and who the hell idea was it to mix a death prison with a amusement park, way to go japan's legal system

Dude, its an anime...the legal system never makes sense...just look at Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood; there legal system is ruled by artificial humans who plan on sacrificing the entire country

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
So many spoilers... And I can't tell any of it!
If you want answers, read the manga online. The first 51 chapters are up.
All I have to say is that everything will be revealed soon and that this anime/ manga takes a huge spin away from real life.
(Ganta-gun. That's all I'm going to say. Ganta-GUN!)
(or 'magic missle'. Whichever you prefer.)

Blessed Shapeshifter

XxXI DA HOXxX
1) Someone always has to be responable for something, and since he was the only person in that classroom that servived that massicare, he would be placed blame.

2) He didn't have anything to clear his name and acually had something that made things worse for him.

3) People in Japan don't fight off monsters/demons/ninja's/whatever, and life in animes aren't like life in Japan. Just like Aventure Time, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, X-Men seris and all those other cartoons aren't like America.

that makes no sense
thats like if i was playing gta and i had an rpg and a jetpack
flew through a window and shoot into an office building, and then 1 person survived

why would you blame him, they would have to investigate, expliosn and a number of things and teh fact that the window alon was broken in the direction of the students means that he couldnt of did it

and he had injuies
im guesing some one had to bribe the whole judicial system for that even to work , because atleats on guy should have said "hey, that makes no damn sense"

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
the prison dude was his lawyer - he had the kid jailed cause he knew the evil demon dude had left him with red glowy thing. They kinda' hinted at this when he was talking to the S&M guard and the weird talking daisy in the pot

Mugetsu_FinalForm
The Lazy Village
XxXI DA HOXxX

that makes no sense
thats like if i was playing gta and i had an rpg and a jetpack
flew through a window and shoot into an office building, and then 1 person survived

why would you blame him, they would have to investigate, expliosn and a number of things and teh fact that the window alon was broken in the direction of the students means that he couldnt of did it

and he had injuies
im guesing some one had to bribe the whole judicial system for that even to work , because atleats on guy should have said "hey, that makes no damn sense"

They proably did investage when he was out in the hospital.

They had no witnesses to say he didn't just get someone to break the window from oustside or that he didn't kill them. They all died, and in the real world, someone has to be held responsable for all those deaths. Theres no proof he didn't give himself those injeries and then knocked himself out.

Look, he didn't go stright to jail, they did put him though a trail because he was the only one there and could maybe figure out what really happened. He somehow got some sort of video evdence that never happend of him confessing and saying that they'll never find out and that really made him look bad.

Maybe the person in red did something else that made him look more guilty when he made the kid pass out, or for some reason, the guy did bribe them to make him look guilty. Though we should all just chill and see what hapens next.

And even if there really was no real good reason for him being accused, so what? They never expleained why only Inuyasha can go to Kagome's time and why she need the jewels when Inuyasha can just hop into the well. The never expained how a Wailord can fit into a tiny pokeball or how it can breed with a Skitty, or how in the PPG why they let someone like Mojo, Him, and all those other villens out of jail or why they elect someone as stupid as Mayor for mayor, but they are still pretty good shows/games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff