I did not understand ._ .
but still, watched it because of Tatsunoko xD
I actually really enjoyed it

Ruthless Lover

9,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I am that which lurks in the deepest corners of a pervert's imagination...

I liked it. I'll give it a shot 3nodding

A Nursery Myth.
Kiwi Crime Fighter
Didn't like it.

Agreed.... :/

Invisible Regular

8,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
I fell asleep halfway through the episode, but I'm going to blame that one on myself.

I watched it online last night and felt that it was boring yet interesting for a start. It has a fair number of episodes, so I'm hoping to see more human characters as the story progresses to lessen the blandness.

I Be Monster
Oh my god i thought the same thing. And the other ones art style reminds me of eureka seven

Fact: Deadman Wonderland and Eureka Seven shares the same illustrator of the series' manga.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Overall I found it to be an interesting anime. I like the oldschool character designs.

I feel like the episodic first half was slightly better than the plot oriented second half.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I was sorely confused over what the heck was going on and wow look at that hair it's like all over the place.

And then I started watching the series on youtube.
I really enjoy it so far.

Perfect Miko

I dont like the old style style character desings, therefore I did not watch this show.

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Not even gold and silver can

Well, I think that there was a lot more potential in the series than what we got in Sins... However- I didn't hate the anime... The movie was definitely worlds better though.

break the two of us...
I enjoyed the idea of it, but the voice cast and art style really threw me off. (Which is kind of sad, because I'm actually pretty partial to older styles.) Reminded me a lot of like... Mega Man/Cyborg 009/Ergo Proxy. (Which, out of those, I've only ever liked Ergo Proxy.) Might watch a few more episodes, though, just to see where it goes, but that first episode (if it was the first episode?) left me with a "what did I just watch?" sort of feeling. Didn't really know what was going on. Still, I'm surprised Toonami picked it, but in a good way. Gives the lineup some variety.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I Be Monster
bayani_dark0
looks like mega man crossed with cyborg 009
Oh my god i thought the same thing. And the other ones art style reminds me of eureka seven

I read that Deadman Wonderland was created by the creators of Eureka Seven(my fav anime). So, yeah I thought the main character looked liked Renton and that white-haired girl looked like Talho/Anemone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff