Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Stop Complaining about Toonami beign on adult swim......
Its not about it being on [AS]. Its about "their horriable lineup". Its nothing new that they got from [AS]. Or they didn't get their old shows they used to show.

But yes people need to stop complaining. They just got back and need money to go on, so of course they're mostly going to continue shows from [AS] just for starters.

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
XxXI DA HOXxX
Its not about it being on [AS]. Its about "their horriable lineup". Its nothing new that they got from [AS]. Or they didn't get their old shows they used to show.

But yes people need to stop complaining. They just got back and need money to go on, so of course they're mostly going to continue shows from [AS] just for starters.

True....but would u expect that Toonami would bring back stuff like Rave Master, Naruto (orgional), DBGT, if it was on CN again Probally NO.

I i just want jetstream back.....cause Starforce was on there,.........i dnt want anyother anime to just startt off then get kicked off because it wasent on tv........

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
deadman wonderland is an amazing series. its a really short one too so don't worry
People should have expected or at least realized it was possible that early on the line up would not be that good for the new Toonami. That only with time and support will the line up get better and have more new shows.

Who here actually remembers the 1997 original line up for Toonami?

*Silance*

Well here it is.

4:00 PM - Thundercats
4:30 PM - Cartoon Roulette
4:45 PM - Voltron
5:00 PM - Thundercats
5:15 PM - Cartoon Roulette
5:30 PM - The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

Every show on the list was a rerun of a show that already aired on Tv multiple times. Thundercats was from the 80s Voltron the seventies and Real Adventures was newer but from 1995 and already over by then. Oh and Cartoon Roulette, that was just random episodes of old HB action shows like birdman and space ghost.

Toonami did not even get any new material to air until like a year when it started airing unaired in America episodes of Sailor Moon.

Really to expect a block to be at it's best when it first starts? That's insane. The great blocks become great due to hard work, they don't start great.

Swashbuckling Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just miss Case Closed. crying

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm not happy with it, because it's certainly not like I remembered it. But, it's better than a sharp stick in the eye. It's better than nothing at all. If it's got staying power, I think I can get over it in time if they at least bring something familiar back. The excitement of even hearing "Toonami" again after so many years is what got me so hyped. Back before I had the Internet and got into video games, this was the thing that made my afternoons after school. It was like hearing from an old friend.

But, it costs money to show anime on TV. Here's hoping it starts with the revival and goes from there.

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I miss Rave Master, and wished that they woupld bring back a some better anime

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Chris Rave
deadman wonderland is an amazing series. its a really short one too so don't worry
Advant Children sould be a movie on Toonami biggrin My God When Toonami Played a movie it was epic and i live Casshern Sins......... i really LOVE Casshern Sins
stop complaining who cares if he is back or not every one needs money
now a days its just easier for some ppl unlike us poor fold who cant get a job
just leave the person be and let him earn what ever he is doing

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
toonami is on AS so u would expect the shows like this

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500