Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

This is a new low in shamelessness, a whole forum to promote a sale.

I agree completely 0.48387096774194 48.4% [ 30 ]
No, that couldn't be the reason! 0.24193548387097 24.2% [ 15 ]
Don't be so naive. 0.2741935483871 27.4% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
BelfryBat
Is this really just for a stupidass sale?
I have no proof of that assertion. It just seemed awfully coincidental that the toga party forum was reborn (without freebies) at the same time that that ancient-Greek-and-Roman-stuff bundle was for sale in the cash shop. stressed

Apocalyptic Rogue

21,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
shellsmachine
BelfryBat
I have no proof of that assertion. It just seemed awfully coincidental that the toga party forum was reborn (without freebies) at the same time that that ancient-Greek-and-Roman-stuff bundle was for sale in the cash shop. stressed
Abysmal. SMFH at Gaia again. cat_surprised I missed caring about the sale portion of it...thankfully. I don't read announcements anymore. Nice to meet you though, and I hope your day/night is good. biggrin

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
BelfryBat
shellsmachine
BelfryBat
Abysmal. SMFH at Gaia again. cat_surprised I missed caring about the sale portion of it...thankfully. I don't read announcements anymore. Nice to meet you though, and I hope your day/night is good. biggrin

What a pleasant post! That made my evening, thank you so much. biggrin (Plus points for Lovecraft in sig!)

Apocalyptic Rogue

21,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
shellsmachine
BelfryBat
shellsmachine
BelfryBat

What a pleasant post! That made my evening, thank you so much. biggrin (Plus points for Lovecraft in sig!)
Anytime and Thank-You. emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces