Welcome to Gaia! ::

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

OH man! Looks like i am out of prizes! I am handing out my last few ones now!
Thank you all for participating, look out for more of my freebie threads!

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Cool beans. razz
Mine's Persephone because of her duality of nature. Her transition from being an agriculture goddess with her mother to the iron queen of the underworld is interesting.

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

Mirastella Crowley
Cool beans. razz
Mine's Persephone because of her duality of nature. Her transition from being an agriculture goddess with her mother to the iron queen of the underworld is interesting.

zu says:
oooh, Persephone is one of my fav's as well <3 Congratulations please be prepared for your gift!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Pan.

>w>

Drunken orgies and teasing travel noobs is quite entertaining <3

....obvious reasons aside

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mirastella Crowley
Cool beans. razz

I love her as well. There is an manga and a book (Mercedes lackey, one of her 500 kingdoms novels based on fairy tales) that depict she was actually in love with hades. I like them both as it brings a different perspective about on her and hades.

Animal Animal

The titan Prometheus, because (if memory serves me correct) he actually gave a damn about mankind and didn't treat us like playthings or ants.

Loyal Zealot

11,075 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Greek gods, huh?

I like Norse and Egyptian, but lemme think...

Aphrodite.

Because of the song Tales Of Brave Ulysses.

Newbie Trafficker

I kinda started to like Aphrodite a lot recently in a guilty way hahahha

Aside from the incest(being forced to be married to her "great-nephew" ) and affairs(with her supposed husbands rebellious and disliked brother), I think its pretty iconic how she was born from castrated genitals and with sea foam. She does what she wants and isn't as stereotypically innocent like many of the goddesses, which makes her much more interesting

Rainbow Reveler

14,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Does Persephone count? I love her story. I love her mother's story, too, but Persephone's story has multiple different tellings. There's the ones where she gets tricked, there's the one where she goes of her own volition, hearing screams of the damned and stays to help them.

Strong women in my mythology. I like them!

Demeter, her mother, is a great goddess too though. Agriculture, and cereals/grains in particular. Her emblem is the Poppy, and since my great grandfather was a veteran, I have some very close ties to Poppies in general.
I love her grief over her daughter, and how that ties to the seasons. Strong, but with weakness. Understandable, tragic, but powerful.

Goddesses~ redface

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

Oooh wow! so many people answered >w<
time to gift!

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

Eaen
Greek gods, huh?

I like Norse and Egyptian, but lemme think...

Aphrodite.

Because of the song Tales Of Brave Ulysses.

oooh I Like all the stories/tales, but i am very fond of Norse and Egyptian gods too smile

Animal Animal

Thank you, Anzu (: Now I am toga-ed!

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

I3 a r o q u e
Thank you, Anzu (: Now I am toga-ed!

zu says:
You are very welcome! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff