Welcome to Gaia! ::

you can pinch the taint of the mother cow and stretch the a**s while sucking inwards to stimulate lactation. a hint and tip to live by

Beloved Informer

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
dafak did i just read and watch emotion_c8
BeIoved
dafak did i just read and watch emotion_c8

the reason why african decendents everywhere, are proud of their culture and haritage

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
I have never seen such thing... sad poor people in 3rd world country neutral
Kecitich

i dont think sympathizing with thier monetary status will help them overcome their societal acceptence of hierarchy through sucking cow a** and letting the bovine piss on their heads. lololol

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Echnaton Akhen
Kecitich

i dont think sympathizing with thier monetary status will help them overcome their societal acceptence of hierarchy through sucking cow a** and letting the bovine piss on their heads. lololol

Me neither smile I also didn't said by my sympathizing their status help them overcome these crisis they do to themselves.

rofl

I just feel sad for them, that was all. That video you shown us is an eye opener. (My eyes weren't closed)
Thank you for showing this to everyone, Echnaton Akhen

It's truthfully sad to see they live like that. Compare this with people who throw away food every day? :/ Under carb themselves even they have money to buy food to get themselves in healthy stats?
Kecitich
Echnaton Akhen
Kecitich

Me neither smile I also didn't said by my sympathizing their status help them overcome these crisis they do to themselves.

rofl

I just feel sad for them, that was all. That video you shown us is an eye opener. (My eyes weren't closed)

It's truthfully sad to see they live like that. Compare this with people who throw away food every day? :/ Under carb themselves even they have money to buy food to get themselves in healthy stats?

Shuddap you tool, ya missed the point completely. If anything the last thing you want to do is save this dyeing breed of people. Supply these un cucltured people that live without law the proper nutruients they will have the energy to immigrate and pollute the civilized world with ethopian, or somolian street gangs they were raised in. Being domesticated cattle we are, we will have to accept these savage barbarians as whom they are because we as a people these days we do not tolerate intolerence, even if the culture we are forced to tolerate is untolerable... So ******** you you

Loyal Hunter

Echnaton Akhen
Kecitich
Echnaton Akhen
Kecitich

rofl

Shuddap you tool, ya missed the point completely. If anything the last thing you want to do is save this dyeing breed of people. Supply these un cucltured people that live without law the proper nutruients they will have the energy to immigrate and pollute the civilized world with ethopian, or somolian street gangs they were raised in. Being domesticated cattle we are, we will have to accept these savage barbarians as whom they are because we as a people these days we do not tolerate intolerence, even if the culture we are forced to tolerate is untolerable... So ******** you you
then this really doesn't belong in the health and fitness catagory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff