Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Millionaire

I know overall weight loss helps a pooch appear smaller, but after having a c-section and losing weight from all over, it's still there and still feels prominent to me.

i know my option is a tummy tuck, but that really isn't an option haha.

any lower ab exercises you swear by for overall toning and firming?

Beloved Fatcat

Heres an article that may assist you.

High-functioning Sleuth

Never having children myself I don't have any experience with this but my was suffering with the same area. She started exercising to get back to her pre-pregnancy weight, put the "pooch" was still there, smaller, but still there. It turned out what was left was just overly stretchy skin. It's not surprising considering she is tiny women that gave birth to two, ten-pound children....

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Bicycle and reverse crunches worked for me!
Try to go to a gym and get an instructer there who can help you reach your goal.
I will try to describe this as best as possible. U can even try this; lay down as if u are getting ready to do push up. Lift yourself up off the floor with your toes and your elbows. You will feel the pressure in the stomach when you do this. As a beginner do this for a few secounds, then lay back down on your stomach. Hope I describe this good for you.
1. lay down
2. lift legs up (ankles touching and legs straight) until 90 degrees perpendicular to your body
3. bring legs down until 6 inches from the floor
4. repeat.
^^ works your lower abs and really works too.

Friend

pilates is really good for toning!
      there's a bunch of different exercises to do, so you won't get bored of the same routine c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff