Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart heart heart

Tired of having pimples?Blackhead?Whiteheads?Bumps?Scar?Blemishes?Dark/uneven skin tone?

You have come to the right forum! If you have questions regarding this, just post it here and i'll give you whats being in trend hese days regarding on having korean/japanese porcelain skin. 3nodding

heart heart heart
Whats your morning and nightly routine for awesome skin?

What products do you use?

how often do you use them?
heart heart heart heart

heyah!
actually, im not that particular in the facial wash and such.
im talking about the healthy food supplements which can give you that clean & supple skin. biggrin

heart heart heart heart

Blessed Kitten

5,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I personaly DO know how to get soft legs with nothing at brand name stuff. But what it your solution at experience for smooth legs?

Mfpoke's Princess

Shy Kitten

preciouselle08
heart heart heart

Tired of having pimples?Blackhead?Whiteheads?Bumps?Scar?Blemishes?Dark/uneven skin tone?

You have come to the right forum! If you have questions regarding this, just post it here and i'll give you whats being in trend hese days regarding on having korean/japanese porcelain skin. 3nodding

heart heart heart

How would you suggest to naturally and efficiently get rid of facial scars? Like, scars from acne. I've tried vitamin E oil, but that just causes acne. sweatdrop
And please quote or PM, because I will forget about this. xD
It'd be so awesome if you could help~

Intermediate Mystic

I'm super pale and I have a really deep purple bag under one of my eyes, and these little white bumps under both eyes. Any suggestions on making these less visible? I get anywhere from 4 to 16 hours of sleep daily. Thanks.
Hi everyone, i am intaking some super food supplements that really gave my skin a boost of nutrients.Now I only have occasional acne, no acne scars, no dry/oily skin, even white toned skin, no bumps, and super supple. Want to know the secret? I'll pm you if you want, just say it here. smile heart heart heart 3nodding

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
A n e e s a n
preciouselle08
heart heart heart

heart heart heart

How would you suggest to naturally and efficiently get rid of facial scars? Like, scars from acne. I've tried vitamin E oil, but that just causes acne. sweatdrop
And please quote or PM, because I will forget about this. xD
It'd be so awesome if you could help~

try lemon juice.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Blueberry-Memory
I'm super pale and I have a really deep purple bag under one of my eyes, and these little white bumps under both eyes. Any suggestions on making these less visible? I get anywhere from 4 to 16 hours of sleep daily. Thanks.
The little white bumps under your eyes are caused from dehydration. Increase your daily water intake by a bottle a day, and see if that makes a difference. That might also help with the dark circles. You can also pick up some pedialyte (clear one) from the baby aisle in any drug store and add a tablespoon to your water to replenish your body's electrolytes to help with the dehydration.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kitten Kindhearted
I personaly DO know how to get soft legs with nothing at brand name stuff. But what it your solution at experience for smooth legs?
A gentle exfoliation (sugar and olive oil scrubs = amazing) while in the shower, and then follow up after your shower with a moisturizer.

((I think I'm doing presciouselle's job here for her))

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
Why do I get the feeling that this is just an advertising thread rather than one actually offering varied advice?

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Blossoms and Bones
Why do I get the feeling that this is just an advertising thread rather than one actually offering varied advice?
I'm pretty sure it is. oh well, at least I could shed some light on skin problems.

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PhilliBilliful
Blossoms and Bones
I'm pretty sure it is. oh well, at least I could shed some light on skin problems.

How can I get really soft skin?
How can I make stretchmark less visible? ;w;
How do I also make my ingrown hairs less visible on my legs??
OH.
And blackheads on my nose??

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
silent hart
PhilliBilliful
Blossoms and Bones

How can I make stretchmark less visible? ;w;
How do I also make my ingrown hairs less visible on my legs??
OH.
I'm flattered your asking me these questions. I feel like a guru. whee H'okay! To answer your questions!!

Quote:

The BIGGEST tip to soft skin is drinking lots of water. Most of the time, skin roughness starts from dehydration. Here's how to tell if your skin is dehydrated: Loosely and gently pinch your skin between your fingers, if the skin wrinkles up a lot (little tiny wrinkles) when pinching, that means it's dehydrated.

Second this is to exfoliate once to twice per week. There are lots of natural sugar-based scrub recipes online for you to try. And always moisturize after cleansing and exfoliating. It's vital you don't miss that important step. Now remember, the skin on your face is different so don't use a body moisturizer on your face = could lead to breakouts and clogged pores.

Quote:
How can I make stretchmark less visible?

If you don't know already, I'll explain to you what they are. Stretch marks occur when the skin stretches beyond it's elasticity capabilities and the elastin fibers end up breaking. Unfortunately, there's no way to get rid of stretch marks (I have them all over my stomach and hips from growth spurts and also on my knees from that as well) and I found the best way to fade them (aside from time) is to use BioOil. You can pick this up in the cosmetics/skin care section of major retailers. Also, because stretchmarks are essentially scars, tanning the skin around them will make them show up more, so I suggest to stay away from artificial tanning. And remember, you can prevent further stretchmarks by making sure your skin is well hydrated.

Quote:
How do I also make my ingrown hairs less visible on my legs?

Exfoliation is key my friend. I recommend waxing your legs instead of shaving, and in between waxing, exfoliate with body scrubs while you shower. Ingrown hairs are caused when the hair grows underneath the dead skin cells still on the top of the epidermis (skin) forcing the hair to grow into the skin, instead of out. Keeping your legs exfoliated and moisturized will reduce the amount of ingrown hairs.

Quote:
OH.

Ah yes, blackheads, the bane of my facial existence. The biggest thing to help reduce blackheads is to just keep up a good skin care routine. Don't forget your toner. But here's an extra tip. After you are done your facial care routine, take an ice cube and gently glide it all over your face. The coldness from the ice will make your pores close (as hot water opens them) locking in moisture in your skin and preventing blackheads. That's a big step people seem to miss is closing up the pores after they're done and then dirt gets into those pores and woola! blackheads.

N e hoo, I hope this helps! If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me ^_^

Good luck.

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PhilliBilliful

Thank you SO much! Mind if I continue to ask you here, only because I feel like it would be helpful for others to read as well.
^^
I use SPF natural sun block as my facial moisturizer since I don't have one nor do I have the money to buy one.
):
What's a toner?
I also have an epilator since I can't afford waxing.
I use epilator, and then I shave.
I learned to exfoliate my legs while using warm water to open up the poors and then shaving cream. After so, I start to shave, and I then close them by putting cold water. ^^ I haven't done the same process with my face, so I will do so from now on!

And I LOVE wearing shorts, but I have stretchmarks in the back of my knees (still wear shorts) but Im doing the best I can to protect my stretchmarks from further damage the sun can cause, any tips on what to do in that situation?

Lastly!! I hope you know some dieting tips. I am trying to lose weight and I feel like I'm choosing my foods poorly. What foods should I avoid?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff