Get better friends.
SPAstronaut
Get better friends.

Thanks for the advice! redface
Ehumo
SPAstronaut
Get better friends.

Haha, I'm sorry, but they should be making you feel good, not bad about your awesome progress
SPAstronaut
Ehumo
SPAstronaut
Get better friends.

Haha, I'm sorry, but they should be making you feel good, not bad about your awesome progress

I know, and I've told them that but even saying it once confirms in my mind what I already felt, you know? haha... emo
Ehumo
SPAstronaut
Ehumo
SPAstronaut
Get better friends.

I know, and I've told them that but even saying it once confirms in my mind what I already felt, you know? haha... emo

Yeah I feel that, it's a sucky feeling. I don't really know how to make your thigh muscles smaller but I doubt it's a bad thing, just means you've got strong legs so next time they call you names just kick them in the face and run.
Give me some of your muscles!
Janine Melnitz
Give me some of your muscles!
You can have it all~
Join the soccer team. They'll adore your thighs and most soccer girls I know are pretty fantastic.
Show pics of your thighs

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Never try to lose muscle. I bet they're sexy

Dapper Dabbler

SPAstronaut
Get better friends.

This.
Friends that put you down aren't really friends at all.

Fashionable Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
..I have the same issue. I've been running as well and doing squats to tone up. The squats and lunges help, since its just using your own body weight for resistance. Yoga and stretching also help me too. whee

My friends never called me thunder thighs, though I have had a few family members do it and it sucks and they shouldn't!! evil
Scarcely_Breathing
..I have the same issue. I've been running as well and doing squats to tone up. The squats and lunges help, since its just using your own body weight for resistance. Yoga and stretching also help me too. whee

My friends never called me thunder thighs, though I have had a few family members do it and it sucks and they shouldn't!! evil

I've been doing squats/lunges and I'm not sure if it's helping or not. Is there any particular way you're doing them or are they just your basic squat and lunge?

Your family definitely shouldn't, that's the worst sad

Fashionable Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ehumo
Scarcely_Breathing

I've been doing squats/lunges and I'm not sure if it's helping or not. Is there any particular way you're doing them or are they just your basic squat and lunge?

Your family definitely shouldn't, that's the worst sad

Taditional Squat I'm sorry her voice is the colombian fitness model version of Fran Drecher stressed xp lol

I alternate between those with feet facing out and with my legs closer together feet forward. Maybe try move variation? This way you can get an even tone to your legs...

My family has made me obsessed with my legs and hips stare Its like the secrete demon you can never talk about because people say, "oh please you look fine". lol 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff