Welcome to Gaia! ::

Before bed I normally do something relaxing. Reading or writing. (NO electronics.)

I have to have my room really dark to sleep, so I turn out all the lights.

I try not to eat 30 mins before I go to bed. (Really, you shouldn't eat at night at all, but at least try to give yourself 30 mins.)

Maybe take some melatonin or something? That's just a natural thing your brain makes, so it can help turn your sleep schedule around. A lot of people at my mom's hospital use it to get used to working night shift.

Lonely Lunatic

I usually end up either staying up ALL NIGHT AND DAY and then crashing at 10pm or forcing myself to get up really early (usually for work/so only a few hours of sleep) and then crashing that night.

Getting up early regularly has been the only way for me to sleep at a normal time at night. And it usually has to be like 5 or 6am too. =/ Otherwise I am up until 2am. Or 4:30am like right now... whoops...

IRL Noob

dagon is a gloomy bear
I usually end up either staying up ALL NIGHT AND DAY and then crashing at 10pm or forcing myself to get up really early (usually for work/so only a few hours of sleep) and then crashing that night.

Getting up early regularly has been the only way for me to sleep at a normal time at night. And it usually has to be like 5 or 6am too. =/ Otherwise I am up until 2am. Or 4:30am like right now... whoops...

god story of my life... the only time I can go to sleep at a normal time is if i stay up the night before, like I pass out at 10 then just wake up around 8 -.- its so unhealthy tho and I have to be out of it they day I don't get any sleep. If I dont get enough sleep, my brain doess nottt function

Noob

I've been sleeping at 5 AM, too.
But I have a problem turning off all my electronics because I'm scared of the dark.
I usually leave my TV on all night.

cry

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
s k y y l i n e
Ive been going to bed at 5 am every night and need to fix my sleeping schedule. What do you guys do to help fall asleep?
I skip a night's sleep and then sleep earlier.

Gambino Humorist

7,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Medalist 100
s k y y l i n e
Ive been going to bed at 5 am every night and need to fix my sleeping schedule. What do you guys do to help fall asleep?

I've been sleeping at 3 every night. Make sure that there's no light in the room. Even the slightest sliver of light can disrupt your sleep. And yore probably thinking smartass right now,aren't u? Another tip, sex helps. But I'm 13 so I can't have it yet.
s k y y l i n e

sometimes i will think about what it will feel like to wake up early in the morning and it puts me to sleep thinking about how tired i am, if u read or do something that doesnt involve bright lights like tv or computer it can help since electronics waken u up instead of put u to sleep, or if u eat something and then soak in the tub for 15 minutes or whatever it can help and u can purchase a sounds of nature cd and play it to help u. these work for me(:

IRL Noob

Squirkpoo
I've been sleeping at 5 AM, too.
But I have a problem turning off all my electronics because I'm scared of the dark.
I usually leave my TV on all night.

cry

I used to leave my tv on all night too, but luckily it broke xD
Now all I'm scared about when its dark is if a spider crawls on me :c

IRL Noob

LOLMASTER10111
s k y y l i n e

I've been sleeping at 3 every night. Make sure that there's no light in the room. Even the slightest sliver of light can disrupt your sleep. And yore probably thinking smartass right now,aren't u? Another tip, sex helps. But I'm 13 so I can't have it yet.

My boyfriend doesn't live with me :c But I do sleep like a baby when he sleeps over

and what do I do about the light from my computer? D: When my computer is off, little blue light from it stays on -.-

Gambino Humorist

7,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Medalist 100
s k y y l i n e
LOLMASTER10111
s k y y l i n e

My boyfriend doesn't live with me :c But I do sleep like a baby when he sleeps over

and what do I do about the light from my computer? D: When my computer is off, little blue light from it stays on -.-

its probably fine.

Tipsy Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
s k y y l i n e

Drink some nice hot tea before you go to bed.

I like to drink Chamomile or Passionflower tea :}

IRL Noob

LavenderPaw
s k y y l i n e

Drink some nice hot tea before you go to bed.

I like to drink Chamomile or Passionflower tea :}

Thats a great idea! I love chamomile tea <:

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
Burn a cd with a low frequency hum, preferably 100 htz, and listen to it on a radio with a low volume. Lay on your back facing the ceiling, eyes closed, and "drop" yourself deeper into relaxation every 30 seconds. Ignore everything that comes to your head, say "nnnnnnnn" in your head if you have trouble with annoying thoughts. This generally knocks me out after 10 minutes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff