Welcome to Gaia! ::

i want to get my teeth whitened for a special event coming in a couple months but idk whats good and bad for health and what works and doesnt..does anyone know any teeth whitening stuff they use. im trying to stay away from having the dentist do it for me.

Wealthy Giver

I used the Crest 3d Whitening Mouthwash and toothpaste 2-3 times a day and within like 3 days you see a big difference! Its awesome
Chazeron
I used the Crest 3d Whitening Mouthwash and toothpaste 2-3 times a day and within like 3 days you see a big difference! Its awesome

ok thanks!

Beloved Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqjPKja8VTk

this video is really helpful. i do this routine 3nodding

Generous Borg

3,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and a little bit of salt. Mix that up and brush your teeth with it, and it'll make em' sparkle.
SkyFlora
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqjPKja8VTk

this video is really helpful. i do this routine 3nodding
is that you? your hot AF if that's you

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I don't know if you have it in the US but we have Smokers toothpaste (it's actually called that), I don't smoke enough for it to stain my teeth but they really do work. We've tried other teeth whitening toothpastes but that works the best for us.

This is Smokers Toothpaste if you're interested, don't worry, it's a genuine link.

Apocalyptic Codger

19,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I've used whitening tooth pastes and they can work very well. Just a word of the warning with the baking soda method of whitening. It can be a really funky taste/texture for some people to get used to.

You have enough time for a few other methods to work in addition to the tooth paste/baking soda methods. Try to start brushing after every meal if you can. Avoid dark liquids, such as colas and coffee. If you still feel the need to drink them try to either drink with a straw or swish out your mouth with water afterwords. Try to also use the swish method after eating berries and other staining foods. I don't know if you're old enough for wine yet but if you are try to avoid red because it can stain teeth.

You're sure to get white teeth

Wealthy Giver

leandros21
Chazeron

Is that toothpaste still in the market?

Of it is! I use it everyday

Beloved Vampire

Crest 3D Whitening Strips really helped me out. It was gross at first, and had a slimy texture. But, I got used to it, and it really helped! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff