Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Vampire

So, I'm totally done with it.
I'm starting to get frustrated with my belly and thights.
They are way too fat and I even got cellulite on my legs!
I'm not that fond of focusing on how much calories I ate a day.
I'm bad at calculating and keeping track of it (yes I've done it earlier) and it's not a good way for me.
I poorly excercise and I'd want to excercise more but what is good?

It frustrates me to see my belly and I'm a cosplayer and I won't feel confident seeing my belly in a bodysuit too.
Furthermore, I'm 1.69cm and I'm weighing 65kg while 2 years ago I was still 58kg.
So as you also can notice, I'm weighting too much!

Please help me ; _ ; !

Friendly Friend

An easy way to lose weight (well, it'll get easier later on) is eating small portions frequently, like 2 to 3 hours apart from each other. And in between those hours, drink lots of water. Water is good at cleaning out the system.

Shy Vampire

Local Oregonian
An easy way to lose weight (well, it'll get easier later on) is eating small portions frequently, like 2 to 3 hours apart from each other. And in between those hours, drink lots of water. Water is good at cleaning out the system.

Okay, thanks for the help!

Friendly Friend

HanaeX
Local Oregonian

Okay, thanks for the help!

Welcome~

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I would suggest to help with your weight or for you to get healthier, you should exercise at least 2-3 times a week, sometimes walking, maybe sometimes just running or jogging. But walking for 30 minutes every few days can be good too.

Distinct Hunter

HanaeX
So, I'm totally done with it.
I'm starting to get frustrated with my belly and thights.
They are way too fat and I even got cellulite on my legs!
I'm not that fond of focusing on how much calories I ate a day.
I'm bad at calculating and keeping track of it (yes I've done it earlier) and it's not a good way for me.
I poorly excercise and I'd want to excercise more but what is good?

It frustrates me to see my belly and I'm a cosplayer and I won't feel confident seeing my belly in a bodysuit too.
Furthermore, I'm 1.69cm and I'm weighing 65kg while 2 years ago I was still 58kg.
So as you also can notice, I'm weighting too much!

Please help me ; _ ; !

Is there any kind of fun physical activity you like to do besides sex? ex:paint ball, laser tag, soccer, martial arts etc.

Sugary Strawberry

14,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • The Sweetest 250
The best advice that I can give you is to not to focus on what exercise is "best" but to find and exercise that you will actually do. Something that you enjoy. If you enjoy it, then you'll be more likely to stick to it. I personally hate walking so I don't walk. Instead I go to the gym and I use the elliptical and I do a lot of strength training. As far as eating goes, you don't necessarily have to count calories religiously but you just need to keep everything in moderation and keep junk foods to a minimum. Also, they say you should drink half of your weight in ounces of water. So for example, if you weigh 150 pounds, you drink 75 ounces of water a day.

I hope this helped! And the best of luck to you!

Shirtless Noob

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
All you need to be honest is a good 30 minutes a day and you should be fine. If you need workout tips, might I recommend watching some youtube videos like this or this (even though they look silly to do, they are still pretty effective).
As for 'diet', you don't have to count calories to be honest, just worry about eating 3 meals a day (or 6 small meals) and obviously try to stray away from fatty and carby foods. Not to say, you should go cold turkey since it's very difficult to cut them completely at first. Just regulate them and eat plenty variety's of fruits and veggies.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff