Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
So, I weighed 170 {pounds} last year.

My weight fluctuates between 130-135 {pounds} now.

I'm down to that last, shitty ten pounds, and I'm having issues losing it.

I need some weight loss tips, because it's kind of effecting my self esteem. o n o

Any good tips? I've heard most of them, keep in mind.

I think my body is getting used to my regular diet, so I started exercising again. {I got super lazy with exercising.}

I'm 5'1, if anyone need to know that.
What sort of training are you doing?

A lot of the time your body will just balance out at a happy weight, where it naturally sits. If you've reached that, it might be time to focus more on your level of fitness, and start trying to tone up more than anything. Throw out the scales and focus on strength.

Shy Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
butterscotch44
What sort of training are you doing?

A lot of the time your body will just balance out at a happy weight, where it naturally sits. If you've reached that, it might be time to focus more on your level of fitness, and start trying to tone up more than anything. Throw out the scales and focus on strength.

Since I'm in class all day I don't have time to do anything hardcore.
So I just end up doing wii fit plus for about 45 minutes everyday.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
How many calories are you eating a day?

You are counting calories religiously, right?

Shy Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Of course. To be completely honest, I've been kind of slacking off.
But I'm not a huge eater, and I don't get hungry often.
So I usually take anywhere from 500 - 800 calories a day.
Which isn't a lot at all. I should be eating around 1,500, but stress has made me not want to eat.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cutsie Mootsie
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Which isn't a lot at all. I should be eating around 1,500, but stress has made me not want to eat.

Do you really only eat 500-800 calories a day every day? You track everything, weighing, measuring, and recording everything? Including oils you cook with, anything you put on food, etc?

Because if you eat that little every day you'd feel like crap and would be losing weight like crazy

Shy Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Cutsie Mootsie
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Do you really only eat 500-800 calories a day every day? You track everything, weighing, measuring, and recording everything? Including oils you cook with, anything you put on food, etc?

Because if you eat that little every day you'd feel like crap and would be losing weight like crazy

I measure every little thing I eat.
And that's why I'm super confused on why I haven't lost even a pound?

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cutsie Mootsie
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Cutsie Mootsie
My Dog Mr. Kitty

I have to assume you're telling the truth, but I myself thought I tracked everything when I started and I've since realized I was only lying to myself. Also keep in mind that even things that are listed as zero calories can have up to 4 calories per serving

Do you feel weak and rundown all the time?

It's uncommon, but have you talked to a doctor about a possible medical issue? Because if you're eating that little and not losing any weight, it'd be something wrong

Shy Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Cutsie Mootsie
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Cutsie Mootsie
My Dog Mr. Kitty

I have to assume you're telling the truth, but I myself thought I tracked everything when I started and I've since realized I was only lying to myself. Also keep in mind that even things that are listed as zero calories can have up to 4 calories per serving

It's uncommon, but have you talked to a doctor about a possible medical issue? Because if you're eating that little and not losing any weight, it'd be something wrong

According to my doctor I'm at a fine weight and losing anymore would be just for myself; not my medical health. I haven't discussed my eating habits with her. < n >

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cutsie Mootsie
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Cutsie Mootsie
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Cutsie Mootsie
My Dog Mr. Kitty

According to my doctor I'm at a fine weight and losing anymore would be just for myself; not my medical health. I haven't discussed my eating habits with her. < n >

How about you tell me what and how much you ate the past couple days?

You should give your doctor your food tracking information, there could be an issue with your metabolism

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff