And yes it is, but I like to help people with their outside beauty. wink

Sparkly Star

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Justica Couture
Rishnea
Olive oil alone is an excellent way to remove make up!

I personally don't like using any sort of oil to remove makeup, most makeup products are made so oil can't get through, which is why some brands/products stay on longer, while the cheaper poor quality brands do not.
I prefer to use an actual makeup remover so I know I will get it all off.
I would use olive oil as a homemade moisturizer instead.

Have you ever heard of the oil cleansing method? Should definitely check it out, its amazing. My skin stays balanced and near flawless. It also prevents my bad dry skin when winter comes!

Removes make up, even my waterproof stuff like a dream, plus it isnt chemicals on my skin

Shameless Citizen

Well, I am already beautiful so I guess this thread isnt for me LMAO

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Rishnea
Justica Couture
Rishnea
Olive oil alone is an excellent way to remove make up!

I personally don't like using any sort of oil to remove makeup, most makeup products are made so oil can't get through, which is why some brands/products stay on longer, while the cheaper poor quality brands do not.
I prefer to use an actual makeup remover so I know I will get it all off.
I would use olive oil as a homemade moisturizer instead.

Have you ever heard of the oil cleansing method? Should definitely check it out, its amazing. My skin stays balanced and near flawless. It also prevents my bad dry skin when winter comes!

Removes make up, even my waterproof stuff like a dream, plus it isnt chemicals on my skin

Yes I have tried, I don't like it though but I do use oil for dry skin as well.

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Raije
Well, I am already beautiful so I guess this thread isnt for me LMAO

pshh what evs rolleyes

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
It's been too long my gaians, alot has been going on in my life, I went through a rough few months, I'd rather not discuss about right now.
But any ways, I guess your all ready for a new beauty tip/trick.
I have a short and simple one.
we all go through it, we all hate it and we all can't seem to get rid of it!
dun dun dunnnn, bloating, don't we just hate that word?
Most of us women go through bloating every month when our friend arrives, but men get bloated as well!
not for the same reason obviously, but even if you are a women and your bloated and it's not that time of the month, I have a great way to get rid of it without taking water retention pills, it's a more natural healthy way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Believe it or not, drinking more water helps you become less bloated, sounds strange right? I know!

Also, adding freshly squeezed lemons to your water is a really good natural detox so to speak.

I have to admit I hated the taste at first but after a while you love it, as a diuretic, lemon is used to treat urinary tract infections because it induces urination. When used regularly for a specific period of time, it will ultimately cleanse the urinary tract and correct the imbalance in urine. For people who have high uric acid problems, such as those with arthritis or rheumatism, lemon is an effective diuretic because it flushes out toxins and bad bacteria. Lemons are also effective for people with diabetes. By using it as a diuretic, they can help to reduce the amount of salt retained in the body.

I try to drink at least a glass every morning instead of grabbing my normal mug of coffee, I promise you'll feel more awake than you ever would with coffee if you drink ice cold lemon water!

Good luck my darlings. heart

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hello everyone, I've missed you all heart

this tip is a pretty interesting one, it's how to use toothpaste on small pimples
to get rid of those suckers!

Toothpaste contains certain ingredients -- baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, menthol, essential oils, triclosan -- that cause pimples to dry out, However, there are no ingredients in toothpaste that make this method more effective than conventional treatments.

so I'm not saying, stop washing your face and use toothpaste!
I'm saying, if you don't have any acne wash around you can always use a small dab of toothpaste on the infected area, AFTER you've washed your face and hands wink

Note- it can be dangerous to try this, so I highly recommend to not do it more than once a month
reason being -- toothpaste has such an extreme drying effect that it can cause skin to become irritated and red and even flaky. So if you decide to do this, remember it's not a permanent treatment, it's pretty much a last resort decision!

I've done it before and it does work, but like I said do not do it too often!
other than that, always wash your face when you wake up and when you go to bed and
after activity that causes you to sweat!

Raphaeel's Waifu

I love all your advice!
Thanks so much smile
However, I'm just wondering what are the best anti-aging products out there?

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
LovelyAngel9720
I love all your advice!
Thanks so much smile
honestly start using anti aging treatments now when your young the best ones in my opinion are anything from olay I don't have a favorite particular brand since I use Avon for my skins moisturizer/anti aging but olay is def a good product or garnier dark spot corrector for under eye circles and uneven skin but the best thing to do is stay healthy and drink plenty of water smile water works wonders!

Raphaeel's Waifu

Justica Couture
LovelyAngel9720
I love all your advice!
Thanks so much smile
honestly start using anti aging treatments now when your young the best ones in my opinion are anything from olay I don't have a favorite particular brand since I use Avon for my skins moisturizer/anti aging but olay is def a good product or garnier dark spot corrector for under eye circles and uneven skin but the best thing to do is stay healthy and drink plenty of water smile water works wonders!

Thank you so much! biggrin
By the way, your tips are very unique and useful smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas