Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Justica Couture
Hi guys sorry for being gone for a while, I'm in college and my schedule is hectic but I do try to reply to comments and concerns I will answer them individually as I receive them <3

I am on my iPod touch right now so the format might look funny and I apologize for that!

But any who my tip for you today is a homemade face mask but there are many versions but this one is an egg mask! Gross I know but it def. Works on tightening your skin and moisturizing at the same time.

What you'll need: 1. Your normal everyday face wash
2. An egg, white, brown organic or not it does not matter
3. 1 tsp of salt.

Step 1
. With a clean face and clean hands separate the egg whites from the yolk
Beat the egg whites with a fork or hand mixer either is fine, until the egg whites start to have bubbles and look frothy.

Spread the egg white mixture on your face and neck ((I def. Recommend tiring your hair up for this))

Step 2. you need to wait 5 minutes for your face to feel firm it's gonna be like you can't move your face haha! smile

Step 3.
Wash off with warm water and apply the yolk all over your face, the yolk acts as a natural moisturizer !! And the egg whites as a natural pore minimizer

Step 4. Let the egg yolk sit for about 3 min. And rinse off with warm water, your face should feel very clean and fresh cool

Step 5
. If your planning on going outside after this or planning on habit any sun exposure I highly recommend moisturizer with AT LEAST a SPF of 10 or more. To protect your fresh clean face smile

also ladies have you ever seen pictures of your self were your body is tan and your face is pale ghost white? well this is why, most if not liquid foundations have some sort of SPF in them and flash photography reflects the SPF from your face gving you that ghost like appearance so to get rid of that problem, if you know there's goingto be flash photography try to wear a foundation with no SPF or very little, below 10!!

Thanks guys emotion_bigheart
So what do you do with the salt?
I've done this before, though without the salt, works great!

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
CHRlSTY
Justica Couture
Hi guys sorry for being gone for a while, I'm in college and my schedule is hectic but I do try to reply to comments and concerns I will answer them individually as I receive them <3

I am on my iPod touch right now so the format might look funny and I apologize for that!

But any who my tip for you today is a homemade face mask but there are many versions but this one is an egg mask! Gross I know but it def. Works on tightening your skin and moisturizing at the same time.

Step 1
Beat the egg whites with a fork or hand mixer either is fine, until the egg whites start to have bubbles and look frothy.

Spread the egg white mixture on your face and neck ((I def. Recommend tiring your hair up for this))

Step 2. you need to wait 5 minutes for your face to feel firm it's gonna be like you can't move your face haha! smile

Step 3.
Wash off with warm water and apply the yolk all over your face, the yolk acts as a natural moisturizer !! And the egg whites as a natural pore minimizer

Step 4. Let the egg yolk sit for about 3 min. And rinse off with warm water, your face should feel very clean and fresh cool

Step 5
. If your planning on going outside after this or planning on habit any sun exposure I highly recommend moisturizer with AT LEAST a SPF of 10 or more. To protect your fresh clean face smile

also ladies have you ever seen pictures of your self were your body is tan and your face is pale ghost white? well this is why, most if not liquid foundations have some sort of SPF in them and flash photography reflects the SPF from your face gving you that ghost like appearance so to get rid of that problem, if you know there's goingto be flash photography try to wear a foundation with no SPF or very little, below 10!!

I do not remember ever adding salt onto that list, I think my step sister must have f*cked with that lol I'm sorry for that confusion

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Justica Couture
CHRlSTY
Justica Couture

Step 1

Step 3.

Step 5

I do not remember ever adding salt onto that list, I think my step sister must have f*cked with that lol I'm sorry for that confusion
Lol oh ok xD

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
I don't have a tip quite yet for you guys today but I do have a great guild for you guys to go to if you love fashion and want to express your love for it even more,

go to This Link
and ask to join and make sure to say that I sent you there, I'm in it and I like it and my good friend is the captain and creator, please tell your friends about it.

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hi Guysss redface I had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you all did too, I am very thankful for all that I got and getting to spend time with my family.

My little tip today is a green tea ice facial, I highly recommend using this before bed and in the morning right when you get up. heart

if you're like most of us, when you wake up in the morning, your face is puffy and your eyes are sleepy and well, your face is pretty much still in sleep mode while your body is ready to be awake.
Well to fix that problem I've made a homemade Green Tea Ice Facial to wake up your face, reduce puffiness and redness and minimize those stubborn pores.

Mornings, for some, are a discouraging part of the day. Waking up can be hard enough…and then you look in the mirror and omg your face is puffy, yucky and red and just bleh.
You can try a cold washcloth, as I have. But it only goes so far to bring down the puffiness in your face.

Sometimes puffiness and swelling can be do to lack of or too much sleep, yes you can over sleep it is indeed possible. In my case, the issue wasn’t sleep per se. The problem ran deeper. Fact: You have twice as much lymph fluid in your body as blood. Lymph, a gel-like substance, bathes each cell and drains away the detritus from other systems in the body. It’s activated only by your breathing and movement. Sometimes, your lymphatic system can get blocked up and reduce drainage. The result (among others): swelling and a puffy face. Lymphatic material retained in underlying tissues is the most common cause of morning facial puffiness.

So here we go, home remedy to have a youthful bright and fresh face.

Step 1 - THE NIGHT BEFORE, prepare your green tea mixture, you will need the following :
---------- > Green Tea, the brand doesn't really matter and caffinated is prefered, caffiene is actually good for dark circles when applied, not consumed.
----------- > bottled or purified water, don't want any nasty things in your water, you want it as fresh and clean as possible.
----------- > Vitamin E oil - capsules, or in the liquid form
----------- > Ice cub trays

((( get a glass of water, put a tea bag in it and let it soak for a few minutes, I prefer room temp. water and then stir the tea bag around to get all the tea out of it.

((( p***k a Vitamin E capsule, you'll need about 5, or if you have the liquid form, pour a tablespoon into the water and stir it.

((( pour your mixture into the ice cube trays and after an hour in the freezer "depending on the temp" they should be solid enough to put a tooth pick in, once you've done that replace them into the freezer again.

the next day your Green Tea Ice Facial will be ready.

In the morning when you've first woken up apply this to your face >WARNING< it will be freaking cold. but it feels the best on your chin, nose area and forehead, the cheeks are harder to do unless you can tolerate extreme cold. sweatdrop

once you've put it on let it sit for 3 minutes, then gently wash off with warm water and apply a moisturizer with an SPF in it.

and viola you have a fresh face to start out the day heart
thanks for the tips, i like them all, i will be sure to try all of themxp

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
die in a friggin hole
thanks for the tips, i like them all, i will be sure to try all of themxp

your very welcome

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hello friends!
NOTICE
I apologize for the delay. My boyfriend hurt himself badly at work on Dec. 28th.
he works in a restaurant and he was opening an industrial size can of artichokes and it went to fall and he tried to catch it and it nicked the side of the counter and well..
he slammed his hand down on the opened can lid and cut straight through to his tendon & bone in his left thumb.
Therefore he could not move his thumb period.
He just had surgery Jan. 7th to re-attatch the tendon which was successful thank God!
So now he is doing physical therapy to get back mobility in his thumb.
You don't realize how lucky you are to have two hands until one of them is useless, so I've had to help him dress, wash and do basic tasks, so you all do not take for granted how lucky you are to have workable hands and feet etc.! gonk

So I'm sorry guys that I've been gone, that was a major event that needed to be tended to first.

That being said I do have a small tip/tutorial for you all today.

It is a Anti-Acne Honey Cinnamon Mask!

you will need:
2 - 3 Tbsp of Honey - preferrably organic Honey - specifically - New Zealand Manuka Honey
the only reason I say that kind of honey is because it is pure and does not have any harsh additives or chemicals, and yes it is pricey and if you absolutely cannot afford that, just regular honey is fine.
1 TEASPOON of Cinnamon - preferrably organic Cinnamon to reduce irritation.

Mix it up fairly well and with a CLEAN foundation brush or a cooking brush
Looks like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

apply the mixture to a CLEAN face and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
wash it off with warm water gently, I will warn you all it MAY or MAY NOT burn, but that's because you've already exfoliated your face and it is bare. If this happens this is why I stress using only 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon because I don't know how your face will react.

My face did burn quite a bit, but I have sensitive pale skin, so do not be alarmed!
If your like me and have quite sensitive skin, try adding Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the mixture or even better if you have it, Pure Vitamin E Oil
Note: You can buy this in a small bottle at Walmart, or any drugstore for cheap!
Thank you all for all the Votes saying yes and the <3's I will try to be on more often.
Much Love, XOXO emotion_bigheart whee

I'm not a women But i like the tip!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Citizen

Awesome little thread. I will be definately lurking about for more tips.
heart heart heart
bEST THREAD EVER OMG i will check this daily it's great.

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well, this is another cleansing/moisturizing mask for you to try out since it's still pretty chilly for some of us this is good for dry skin.

DIY : Olive Oil + Honey Mask ♥

Ingredients -
2 tablespoons {TBSP} of organic/natural honey - Manuka is good.
-reason being: you don't want any harsh unnecessary additives & chemicals on your face.
Second ingredient, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil - The darker the oil the better it is, and yes it is a bit pricey but it's worth it and it's actually better to cook with than butter,cooking spray and reg. canola oil.

Mix the two together very well and sit the container in warm water for 10 minutes to reduce the viscosity of it. DO NOT MICROWAVE - that takes away and practically kills the honey and makes it useless.

Note: this is for people with dry sensitive skin. The extra virgin olive oil can't clog your pores like normal oil because its molecules are larger than the actual pores on your face. So, after using it you should wash it off with warm water and dry with soft tissue paper/or a clean wash cloth to take off the excess oil left on your face.

Any ways, Apply this to your face just like you would with the honey cinnamon mask and let it sit for 5 minutes or until the honey cools. It should not be hot when you put it on, it should be warm and soothing.

Good luck. heart

Sparkly Star

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Olive oil alone is an excellent way to remove make up!

Shameless Citizen

Beauty is within heart

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Rishnea
Olive oil alone is an excellent way to remove make up!

I personally don't like using any sort of oil to remove makeup, most makeup products are made so oil can't get through, which is why some brands/products stay on longer, while the cheaper poor quality brands do not.
I prefer to use an actual makeup remover so I know I will get it all off.
I would use olive oil as a homemade moisturizer instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff