Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

First off -- I am not a professional, these tips are thing's I have done and have learned and have worked for me.

So alot of people ask me, how do you have nice skin
how do you have nice hair
etc. etc. now these tips will pertain to mainly females but I can give out guy tips too, but usually you guys don't care too much about your skin, hair or body THAT much wink
well I'm going to post "beauty tips" every day or try to every day, only one tip per day though.
you may not care about this post but I would like to share my knowledge with you. and this is my first post so I'll start out with 3 tips instead of just one.

tip #1: Washing your hair every two days with shampoo rather then every single day will let your natural oils moisturize your hair. and when doing so put shampoo only at your scalp NOT AT YOUR ENDS and put conditioner only at your ends "so from your ear down approx" and not at your scalp.
this will even out your natural oils in your hair and you will have a healthy shine and feel

tip #2: Rinse out your conditioner with cool water not hot, I know cold water does not feel good by any means, but the heat from the water actually creates more frizz and damage it can be luke-warm if you can't handle the coldness "I sure can't" lol but you will def. see an improvement in your hair heart

tip: #3: Now this is optional but after I've done all that I put in some sort of spilt end protector in my hair but ONLY at the ends, not the roots, because putting it at the roots will make your hair appear greasy and yucky and weighed down once it's dried.

I hope you ladies and gentlemen will actually like my tips, and let me know if you want to hear more.

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
If you have any questions, concerns or comments,
Just leave a post below,
Do NOT quote this OR the first post
Heart this is you want more.

Rules:
NO Rude behavior
NO Spamming
Take this thread seriously, it is no joke to me
This is just something that's been requested of me, please respect that.

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
heart I'm not into makeup but am interested in other tips. biggrin

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Alcyone
heart I'm not into makeup but am interested in other tips. biggrin

Well it's not going to be just make up, it's going to be skin care, hair care, nail care, feet care, everything really, not much actual make-up smile

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Hey Guys, Sorry for my short absence but I have a good tip for you today to make up for it and it's all about shaving.
no not your legs, not your under arms sweatdrop
I mean another place, I mean our down there area pirate and many of us know how annoying and painful razor burn can be but I have a tip that many people already know but plenty of people don't

here it is --

Tip: #1 When your shaving your down there area, shave WITH the grain, as in the way the hair is growing, not against it. I know it looks better to not see any hair, but c'mon ladies you know how painful it is to have those ugly red bumps, and quite frankly men and women can both agree that they'd rather see short trimmed hair rather than a red, bumpy, itchy dry skin area.

I promise you if you've been shaving the wrong way you will see a dramatic difference and a feel in that area.

Tip: #2 I highly recommend using hair conditioner rather than shaving cream, it'll be smoother, and easier to shave that way.

Thanks, Let me know what tip you want next guys!

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Hi Guys heart

I have a great tip for you today, it's all about .............

tip:Anti-Aging creams and gels and any treatment.
you're probably wondering, "Why is she telling us this? we're teenagers and young adults we don't even have wrinkles!"
Your all correct, HOWEVER, Anti-Age/Anti-Wrinkle creams and treatments are not what you use when your in your 40's and you have saggy skin and wrinkles, you need to use them now, I've been using anti-aging creams since I was 15 and I'm 18 now and while I see all my friends with disgusting sun damaged already wrinkled skin, my skin is flawless and smooth.
Unfortunately this is a common mistake we all make as we age, we think that these creams will reverse the looks of aging, wrong again
these creams are meant to PREVENT the wrinkles not magically make them disappear.

P.S. - Anti basically means preventing, not reverse.

Thanks guys and gals heart

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hi Guys, Sorry again for my short time away from Gaia but I have another great tip for you today!

Today is actually more for the ladies than the men.
and it's about none other than periods, we have them and we hate them obviously but some of us go through excruciating pain from cramps to where we can't walk even. and if you're one of those people and taking medicine doesn't always work for you I have a possible solution!
a homemade heating pad
now if your like me and you don't have your own you can make one with a big sock and some rice.

sounds weird right? but trust me it will all pay off in the end

Instructions: Get a big sock and fill it with enough rice to leave a few inches from the top in order to tie a tight knot in.

then once you've filled it up, tie the sock at the top so no rice leaks out.

now to make it a heating pad, stick it in the microwave for about 20 seconds depending on your microwave wattage. easy way to check is look on your microwave and it should say anywhere from 600 - 1000watts. if you're in America/Canada

and there you have it! a homemade heating pad that will form to your abdomen not just be uncomfortable like a water bottle like most people say to use, I think that's a bunch of crap.

I hope this tip will help you ladies in pain, and really you don't just have to use it for menstrual cramps, it also is great if you slept wrong the night before and you have that annoying crick in your neck!

-Thanks guys heart
I really enjoy this thread! I am all for tips and tricks and agree with all of your hair related + shaving tips. I actually have a blog where I recently posted about an all natural, safe, and cheap way to take care of razor burn [down there] especially hahaha.

I also liked your post about anti-aging products however I wanted to mention that as someone who always tries to use all-natural products, they do a lot more for your skin than the [nasty] stuff as I like to call it. I would recommend trying to get produts without parabens, sulfats, phthalates, and all that other good stuff.

P.S. Heating pads are a menstruating females best.friend.

Timid Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
Justica Couture
Hi Guys, Sorry again for my short time away from Gaia but I have another great tip for you today!

and it's about none other than periods, we have them and we hate them obviously but some of us go through excruciating pain from cramps to where we can't walk even. and if you're one of those people and taking medicine doesn't always work for you I have a possible solution!
a homemade heating pad
now if your like me and you don't have your own you can make one with a big sock and some rice.

Instructions: Get a big sock and fill it with enough rice to leave a few inches from the top in order to tie a tight knot in.

now to make it a heating pad, stick it in the microwave for about 20 seconds depending on your microwave wattage. easy way to check is look on your microwave and it should say anywhere from 600 - 1000watts. if you're in America/Canada

and there you have it! a homemade heating pad that will form to your abdomen not just be uncomfortable like a water bottle like most people say to use, I think that's a bunch of crap.

I hope this tip will help you ladies in pain, and really you don't just have to use it for menstrual cramps, it also is great if you slept wrong the night before and you have that annoying crick in your neck!

-Thanks guys heart

Nice tip! Hot water bottles are great as well, only, they are difficult to find in a small enough size to both rest against your pelvis and tuck against your neck..

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Hi guys sorry for being gone for a while, I'm in college and my schedule is hectic but I do try to reply to comments and concerns I will answer them individually as I receive them <3

I am on my iPod touch right now so the format might look funny and I apologize for that!

But any who my tip for you today is a homemade face mask but there are many versions but this one is an egg mask! Gross I know but it def. Works on tightening your skin and moisturizing at the same time.

What you'll need: 1. Your normal everyday face wash
2. An egg, white, brown organic or not it does not matter
3. 1 tsp of salt.

Step 1
. With a clean face and clean hands separate the egg whites from the yolk
Beat the egg whites with a fork or hand mixer either is fine, until the egg whites start to have bubbles and look frothy.

Spread the egg white mixture on your face and neck ((I def. Recommend tiring your hair up for this))

Step 2. you need to wait 5 minutes for your face to feel firm it's gonna be like you can't move your face haha! smile

Step 3.
Wash off with warm water and apply the yolk all over your face, the yolk acts as a natural moisturizer !! And the egg whites as a natural pore minimizer

Step 4. Let the egg yolk sit for about 3 min. And rinse off with warm water, your face should feel very clean and fresh cool

Step 5
. If your planning on going outside after this or planning on habit any sun exposure I highly recommend moisturizer with AT LEAST a SPF of 10 or more. To protect your fresh clean face smile

also ladies have you ever seen pictures of your self were your body is tan and your face is pale ghost white? well this is why, most if not liquid foundations have some sort of SPF in them and flash photography reflects the SPF from your face gving you that ghost like appearance so to get rid of that problem, if you know there's goingto be flash photography try to wear a foundation with no SPF or very little, below 10!!

Thanks guys emotion_bigheart

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
wandering in the meadows
Justica Couture

a homemade heating pad

-Thanks guys heart

Nice tip! Hot water bottles are great as well, only, they are difficult to find in a small enough size to both rest against your pelvis and tuck against your neck..

I don't like water bottles because they're hard, heavy and they don't form to your abdomen shape at all, and they roll off and are just a hassle whee

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
iamnare
I really enjoy this thread! I am all for tips and tricks and agree with all of your hair related + shaving tips. I actually have a blog where I recently posted about an all natural, safe, and cheap way to take care of razor burn [down there] especially hahaha.

I also liked your post about anti-aging products however I wanted to mention that as someone who always tries to use all-natural products, they do a lot more for your skin than the [nasty] stuff as I like to call it. I would recommend trying to get produts without parabens, sulfats, phthalates, and all that other good stuff.

P.S. Heating pads are a menstruating females best.friend.

all of my main fav. cleaning/moisturizing products are named below

Yes to carrots - soothing cucumber sensitive skin face wash, night cream & acne cream
Avon - a.m. / p.m. SPF plus moisturizing creams
Iqqu acne serum/rice scrubs
Thank you for the beauty tips 3nodding

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Divine_Empress
Thank you for the beauty tips 3nodding

your welcome heart a new one will be up soon

Quick Reply