Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Lover

14,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Black Lust Perfume
MaxKon

I like hard floors too, just make sure you land quietly.
I'm becoming a personal trainer, and a lot of companies offer one day workshops where they instruct you on how to use and teach the use of their equipment. I went to one for jump rope.
User Image

Nice! I just ordered a speed rope. How long does it usually take to arrive to the house?

Jump quietly? How? Haha, I am Deaf and I cant hear myself making something loud or quiet. sweatdrop
I have no idea, i collected my order at the workshop. And then the next week I found one of their ropes in the park XD
You want to land softly so as not to hurt yourself, if you land softly it is quiet which is easier for most people to understand. Another way is to stand something wobbly near you, like a bobble head, if it moves you are jumping to hard.

Sexy Turtle

MaxKon
I have no idea, i collected my order at the workshop. And then the next week I found one of their ropes in the park XD
You want to land softly so as not to hurt yourself, if you land softly it is quiet which is easier for most people to understand. Another way is to stand something wobbly near you, like a bobble head, if it moves you are jumping to hard.
User Image

Haha, thats funny about bobble head razz I will ask my roommate to let me know if I do it loud or not. And I am sure I do it quietly since I jump slow. Im dying to try out the new rope that I just ordered! Many thanks hehe. I made a friend wanting one too haha.

Devout Lover

14,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Black Lust Perfume
MaxKon
User Image

Haha, thats funny about bobble head razz I will ask my roommate to let me know if I do it loud or not. And I am sure I do it quietly since I jump slow. Im dying to try out the new rope that I just ordered! Many thanks hehe. I made a friend wanting one too haha.
Jumping fast is actually more likely to be quiet. How high to you jump? You don't want jump more than an inch or so off the ground during regular jumps.
Sorry i didn't reply before, I never got a notification or missed it.

Sexy Turtle

MaxKon
Jumping fast is actually more likely to be quiet. How high to you jump? You don't want jump more than an inch or so off the ground during regular jumps.
User Image

It is okay. I wonder how you land your feet. I mean, jump on tip of toes or heel or full?

Devout Lover

14,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Black Lust Perfume
MaxKon
User Image

It is okay. I wonder how you land your feet. I mean, jump on tip of toes or heel or full?
The ball of the foot, like running on the spot. You should let your heel touch the floor sometimes though, makes it less tiring.

Sexy Turtle

MaxKon
The ball of the foot, like running on the spot. You should let your heel touch the floor sometimes though, makes it less tiring.
User Image

The rope I bought have arrived, but I find it challenge because it is longer than I used to have and I am unable to do non stop at least more than 2 times. Advices? sweatdrop

Devout Lover

14,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Black Lust Perfume
MaxKon
User Image

The rope I bought have arrived, but I find it challenge because it is longer than I used to have and I am unable to do non stop at least more than 2 times. Advices? sweatdrop
Try tying it near the handles, just loosely. Will shrink the rope but not cause any problems,

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
My main way to not miss is to find a rhythm to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff