Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I want to start working out but I'm super out of shape and I need to start small lol... sweatdrop
I was gonna start walking/jogging every day for 30-45 minutes. Is it better to walk in the early morning or in the night? Does it matter?
you can exercise whenever you want. Just keep your body moving and stay motivated.

Lonely Soldier

6,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Rainy the Howler
So I want to start working out but I'm super out of shape and I need to start small lol... sweatdrop
I was gonna start walking/jogging every day for 30-45 minutes. Is it better to walk in the early morning or in the night? Does it matter?

depending on what part of the universe you live, it can makew a lot of difference o.0
if you live in a warm place, jog in either evening or morning, depending on your schedule. if you have long grueling work days, morning may be easier because you wont be as tired, but on the other hand, morning might be harder, depending on if tyour a early riser or not. for example, like me, you have a better chance of getting a mule to tap dance than to get me to do anything but grunt at you xD it really comes down to your personality. try them both!

but stick with either or if your in a warm place, because starting out running in the heat will dehydrate you quickly, and make you feel sick. thats a big part of it; STAY HYDRATED. and no soda, carbonated drinks, not even flavored water or gatorade (MIO is okay though) but other than mio, just plain water. everything else will work completely against you.

do you have any other quesitons about jogging? :3
mataroki
Rainy the Howler

depending on what part of the universe you live, it can makew a lot of difference o.0
if you live in a warm place, jog in either evening or morning, depending on your schedule. if you have long grueling work days, morning may be easier because you wont be as tired, but on the other hand, morning might be harder, depending on if tyour a early riser or not. for example, like me, you have a better chance of getting a mule to tap dance than to get me to do anything but grunt at you xD it really comes down to your personality. try them both!

but stick with either or if your in a warm place, because starting out running in the heat will dehydrate you quickly, and make you feel sick. thats a big part of it; STAY HYDRATED. and no soda, carbonated drinks, not even flavored water or gatorade (MIO is okay though) but other than mio, just plain water. everything else will work completely against you.

do you have any other quesitons about jogging? :3

Lol thank you so much! I think I'll have to go at night... I don't wake up easily. sweatdrop

Lonely Soldier

6,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Lol thank you so much! I think I'll have to go at night... I don't wake up easily. sweatdrop

no problem! biggrin it also helps if you can convince someone who likes to jog to come with you, and keep you moving x3 it sucks, but your not relly gaining anything until you "break the line" which is army slang for "keep running after you want to quit"
Early morning. This is when your body has the least water weight.
You'd sweat more in the day, more than likely, and need to drink more water which is good? Shrug, I just know it's good to drink a lot of water.
Jogging at night it would be cooler.
I jog at sunset, so I don't sweat so much.

Ghostly Loiterer

If you're just starting to work out it may be more beneficial for you to jog in the morning. Most people find themselves coming up with excuses throughout the day as to why they won't have time to hit the gym that night, so running early in the morning will help with developing a longer lasting workout plan. Make sure you give yourself enough time to have breakfast though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff