Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can eat maximum one meal a day, but most of the time I don't feel hungry.
E.g. of meals I eat.
Two eggs, 1 drink of water, (drinking random things), eating a random snack (like a doughnut)
That's it. ._. Can you help me figure out how to get appetite. I don't think forcing myself to eat is the answer.

Quotable Hunter

2,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Enchanted Princess Ahiru
E.g. of meals I eat.
Two eggs, 1 drink of water, (drinking random things), eating a random snack (like a doughnut)
That's it. ._. Can you help me figure out how to get appetite. I don't think forcing myself to eat is the answer.

Well that breakfast isn't too bad, but you need more nutrients in your day.
Even if you're not hungry try eating something. It doesn't have to be a full meal or anything like that, but get something in you. A bite of an apple or some other fruit, glass of milk, half a slice a bread. Doesn't even have to be healthy.
Do that after your real meal 5x later with 2-3 hours of time in between.
It will get your body used to having food in you the whole day and you're going to start crave food later if you keep doing it.

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Enchanted Princess Ahiru
E.g. of meals I eat.

this is what bodybuilders do. They need to eat a lot of calories but they cant take it all. What they do is eat lots of small meals throughout the day. you could incorporate something like that. another thing is that u should exercise. it will make u hungrier. If that doesnt work, i dont know, maybe force yourself slowly? it seems unhealthy only eating once a day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff