Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Lunatic

I am not a medical doctor and this is just what is helping me keep the fats off.

Most of you have probably heard these tips before, but incase you havent....
Ok Im 5'5" and I went from 137lbs to 127lbs doing this.

1. Drank a lot more water.
I used to drink 1 water bottle a day and I kicked it up to 4. Now I feel a lot more energetic and it keeps my intestines clean lol.

2. Gave up Soda, Arizona Tea, Kool aid, and Energy Drinks.
All of these drinks have a large amount of High Fructose Corn Syrup and caused belly fat for me...Even though Arizona has tea in it, I feel like the health benefits of the tea are canceled out by all the sugar....

3. Started doing a little bit of Yoga and Pilates.
Everyday I try to do a little bit of Yoga or Pilates to prevent the uneeded fat and stay toned

4. I take the stairs whenever possible.
Also because my fear of getting stuck in an elevator...

5. Gave up candy.....
cry I'm guilty of the late night snacking, instead I snack on broccoli or carrots, which I love biggrin basically anything healthy

Beloved Genius

that's really good, I think I'll try all that, except the yoga, I go jogging instead 3nodding
an average, how much did you loose per week? yum_puddi

Blessed Lunatic

xXrockr_chickXx
that's really good, I think I'll try all that, except the yoga, I go jogging instead 3nodding

ya anykind of exercise is good. I actually dont know how many pounds I lost per week. I only weighed myself at the beginng and the end of the month.

Beloved Genius

Akuleon
xXrockr_chickXx

ya anykind of exercise is good. I actually dont know how many pounds I lost per week. I only weighed myself at the beginng and the end of the month.

ahh that's too bad...ahaha guess I'll need to buy a scale to measure my progress sweatdrop
have you been keeping away from candy, like, strictly? I have a huge sweet tooth yum_cupcake

Blessed Lunatic

xXrockr_chickXx
Akuleon
xXrockr_chickXx

ahh that's too bad...ahaha guess I'll need to buy a scale to measure my progress sweatdrop
have you been keeping away from candy, like, strictly? I have a huge sweet tooth yum_cupcake

Oh I have a HUUUGGE sweet tooth too. And yes I strictly gave up candy for a month with my belly fat as my motivation. Now I eat nutritional bars, smoothies, and 100 calorie snacks, but every once and a while I splurge on some Hot Cheetoes or pastries cat_emo basically cutting down my intake of sweets got rid of my belly...
Congrats on the 10lbs!

Fashionable Member

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Wow nice biggrin Keep up the good work !

Blessed Lunatic

Nemerah
Congrats on the 10lbs!

iDC5o4
Wow nice biggrin Keep up the good work !

Thanks guys! yum_puddi
You're welicome!
wow congrats! i bet u feel pretty good now to(:

Fanatical Visionary

The second one is easy for me, because I hate soda xd and all I ever drink is water and real juice.

Last semester at school I tried taking the stairs more and avoided the elevator (also carrying heavy bags around lol) and it's worked out pretty well for me.

I'm still hovering up and down the 160s now because of all the summer BBQs, but last month was the first time in forever I weighed UNDER 160! So I must be doing something right.

And Congrats! :3
Thank you for your advices! *gulps water* XD
that's a good idea. especially that last one. i have a friend who dropped 20lbs just by picking up healthy things to eat like apples or carrots to snack on instead of junk food

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Thats great ! biggrin Just don't slack off haha :p
I'm currently trying to drop some pounds too. Going into my second month of my new lifestyle, already dropped 17 pounds and 9 1/2 inches off my waist, with 46 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight lol wish me luck xp .

Blessed Lunatic

KrisAnn BK
Thats great ! biggrin Just don't slack off haha :p
I'm currently trying to drop some pounds too. Going into my second month of my new lifestyle, already dropped 17 pounds and 9 1/2 inches off my waist, with 46 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight lol wish me luck xp .

Oh mai gosh, great job! yum_puddi Keep up the good work and stay motivated!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff