Welcome to Gaia! ::

on upper body and stomach weight loss? I wanna fit in my prom dress...Well, I do, but...I wanna look better than I currently do in my prom dress. Last time I tried it on, my mother told me something terrible T-T SO, I already know that my legs have no hope (that's why I got a long dress), but if you have any tips for me, it would be wonderful to hear from you! Thank you so much for your time!
iDream version 2
Reduce overall body fat. That means cardio, strength training, and proper eating habits. Running, jogging, curls, rows, deadlifts, squats, lean protein,... Spot reduction doesn't work, so you have to do exercises that incorporate the whole body.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. You think I could do it if I work at it? My main problem is that I'm such a lazy person. T-T

Greedy Consumer

doing excersizes for over 20 minutes metabolises fat, meaning you only lose fat for excersizes over twenty minutes. Also sweating can burn alot of calories so don't be afraid like girls I rmemeber in gym class who don't try much because they would get sweaty lol. Also sweating can detoxify, just remember to hydrate.

So I would go for endurance excersizes, ya know like walk on a treadmill for an hour watching a movie or something, don't need to try as hard as trying long.

But for the stomach, sometimes I've skipped dinner and woken up with a slightly thinner stomach, and I know breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day.

Perhaps dance to music you like that incorporates the stomach, so this way you also get cardio in, you have fun, and it works out the stomach.
I'm lazy as hell too, when it comes to working out. I hate doing treadmill and such, because it's so boring and repetitive.
I love dancing, however. I take dance classes (funk/hiphop) = cardio and some strength training combined!
The harder you go at it, the more you burn and you can even get toned. But try some weight lifting too, crunches and other exercised to tone your muscles. If you're not a member of a gym, do it while watching TV or something else. Crank up the music and sweat it off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff