Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Businessman

How is it possible for us to gain weight from belly dancing, and is it for ladies only?
huh you cant gain wait i dont think? And guys do it all the time it is hella hot when they do heart heart
turn up the bass and treble in your apartment and feel the vibrations and the beat ha! heart

Black Lust Perfume
What if a person is Deaf and cant hear music to do workout to dance?
Black Lust Perfume
SombreNoir
Black Lust Perfume

Follow the bass vibrations.
What if TV is not loud enough to "Feel the bass"?

get a better sound system hun...That and or hummm

Sexy Turtle

shanae_bellydance
Black Lust Perfume
SombreNoir
Black Lust Perfume

Trust me, I tried everything but it was not loud enough without bothering other people who live in this building as well.
OMG i do!!!! the bar makes it fun cas no one gots your moves tee hee giggles

Enchantress0fDreams
Black Lust Perfume
Enchantress0fDreams
Black Lust Perfume

Feel the vibrations through the floor through their feet. It's how a lot of deaf people hear music.
At Clubs, yes. At home- TV is not that loud enough.

I thought we were talking about a class not something at home... And who bellydances at a club? xD
again humm

Black Lust Perfume
shanae_bellydance
Black Lust Perfume
SombreNoir
Black Lust Perfume

Trust me, I tried everything but it was not loud enough without bothering other people who live in this building as well.
Here is some cybergoth dubstep fusion i performed in a bar the other night!! Plz like my vid and whore it out online!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7FvdcvNmr8

Newbie Explorer

I'm interested (always thought it sounded cool) but I don't have rhythm...

Dangerous Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Learning to do that sounds like fun. I don't usualy dance, but this looks cool and I love to learn new things. I don't know what Type though. I don't want something that "Sexy" but I guess a little bit would be OK but I still want to look cool doing it. Which type should I try?
This sounds really fun! I'd like to try it out. heart
I did belly dancing with a friend before I moved. It was a lot of fun and it was a workout
indeed. I just don't like it when people think belly dancing = sexual. It does not have to be sexual,
just like pole dancing.

You don't even need music to dance to it, like many other dances. Most people think you need
music to dance to, you don't need it. It helps with the rhythm, but it's not necessary.

Just one of the most important tips I have to give is use your arms! Don't just use your hips/belly
/chest, the arms are basically the icing of the dance. It gives the dance a more elegant (or static,
or any other feeling) feel to it.

I do consider those who want to try it, to try it out. There are many different styles. (Though personally Egyptian is the most fun for me (; )

I checked your Youtube channel, Shanae, and my gosh you're doing such an amazing job (:

Sparkly Lunatic

Completely agreed C: I am a belly dancer as well and it is fun and helps you stay in shape because you work your entire body <3
shanae_bellydance
Hello there I am a bellydancer. Yes you heard me a bellydancer. I have been doing so for many many years and I gaurentee you no matter your size, or ability you too can dance! I know great dancers of all sizes (Im not tiny) and gaurentee all types of people will like it. There are so many diffrent kinds of ellydancing as well. Get it out your head its all egypt stuff its not!

Hip hop fusion
Dubstep fusion
tribal fusion
jazz fusion

There are so many diffrent kind of props too!

Poi
Fire dancing
Viel
Wings
fans

And many many more! So if your interested check me out message me or reply and ill hook you up with some great links and cool stuff to get you started!

hi i am interested can you send me some links.

Dapper Fatcat

shanae_bellydance
I'm interested in poi and fire dancing but I'd like to start with something without props, recommendations?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff