Welcome to Gaia! ::

at least 3 or 4 times a week i go walking/running out in my backyard for at least an hour.
but the weather lately has been rainy and cold causing me to miss a few days.
thinking maybe a work out video might help me still get some exercise without the risk of getting sick.
any videos you that gave you great results or that were really fun to work out or dance too, please recommend some. thanks

Ghostly Loiterer

If you have cable, a lot of companies provide Exercise TV or a Health & Fitness section with free work out videos. Otherwise there are plenty of old exercise tapes like Tae Bo (however you spell it) that are cheaper than a lot of the new stuff but still give a decent work-out. I would suggest either of these options if you aren't a hardcore fitness enthusiest.

Friendly Citizen

I highly recommend checking out the YouTube channel: Fitness Blender.

They have a variety of videos for strength, cardio, combination of both, HIIT exercises, yoga, etc

They also reply to your comments if you have any questions. : )

Dapper Genius

Cassey Ho of Blogilates.

She has so many videos that target different muscle groups, as well as a few cardio videos that are really kick-a**. She's also super motivating, which gets annoying but is also helpful (especially on her abs videos)

Blogilates homepage- look for her stuff on youtube, too!
I highly recomend www.bodyrock.tv!
It helped me to drop 5kilos and I'm still going strong.
It provides you with new videos every day and its amazing for both muscle building and weight loss.
The videos are fun, energetic and short, which makes them more effective and different than other sites!
I hope it helps you!!!
My favorite is:

Mike Chang's Six Pack Shortcuts

I subscribed to him before he started appearing everywhere. He shows you core training, most of it shows big, muscular dudes lifting weights but don't mind that as he does train with females on his videos and the big dudes are looking for size so they use supplements.

Moonlight Humorist

Nefarious Aquarius
Cassey Ho of Blogilates.

She has so many videos that target different muscle groups, as well as a few cardio videos that are really kick-a**. She's also super motivating, which gets annoying but is also helpful (especially on her abs videos)

Exactly what I was going to say. Cassey is amazing.
Nb4
I love Bodyrock.tv AND sixpackshortcuts.

You can also get (and most certainly not pirate from thepiratebay under a green or pink skull) Zumba Zumba online through eBay SUPER cheap. Zumba really is a lot of fun, and I live in an upstairs apartment above a group of assholes, so it's twice as fun.
Gilad works really well.
I miss having fitness channel to watch him.
Kitasahe
Nefarious Aquarius
Cassey Ho of Blogilates.

Exactly what I was going to say. Cassey is amazing.
I was going to say that too! I actually just found her videos 2 days ago. They're amazing. The Gangnam style workout exhausted me so fast.
Insanity, the "hardest workout program ever put on DVD". You need to be insane to get through it sometimes, I think.

It doesn't require any equipment, and takes about 30-40 minutes 6 days a week.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
hot crimson2

I recommend 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels! You can fin her videos on youtube too, very hard and very rewarding!!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff