Welcome to Gaia! ::

Be sure to eat, wait atleast 30 mins, and then start your routine! You'll have much more energy to do it - And I would say, back and fourth in your yard 5 times, sprinting, rest for a minute, do 5 more, rest for a minute, do 5 more, rest for a minute, then do 5 pushups, rest for a minute, 5 pushups, rest for a minute, (Add some lunges if you can, or as you up the intensity of your routine. Do this atleast 2 times a week, with 3 day rest periods, and as each week goes by, increase how many times you run back and fourth by 1 or 2 each week, and increase the number of pushups by 2 or 3 each week.)

Soon, you'll look forward to the increase in ability you'll achieve!
To add on to that, I must stress that rest and nutrition is the most important aspect of strength/weight training. WITHOUT REST, YOUR MUSCLE WILL NOT HEAL, WITHOUT A SUPPLE NUTRITION; YOU WILL NOT GAIN MUSCLE!
After working out intensely.....2-3 days or 48 of rest is sufficient for proper muscle healing, health, and gaining!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
So just wait until your muscles stop aching?
Hissori Purotekuta-

That's a pretty safe bet. Allow them to fully heal, or have enough time to recover, so that you're not over-training.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ghaudly
Hissori Purotekuta-

That's a pretty safe bet. Allow them to fully heal, or have enough time to recover, so that you're not over-training.

That's good to know. I knew they needed time to rest, but I wasn't sure if you had to wait for the pain to go away or if you could workout with it after a few days. Although I'm enjoying this pain, it's been years since I've felt it, just have to work through the back pain.
Hissori Purotekuta-
Ghaudly
Hissori Purotekuta-

That's good to know. I knew they needed time to rest, but I wasn't sure if you had to wait for the pain to go away or if you could workout with it after a few days. Although I'm enjoying this pain, it's been years since I've felt it, just have to work through the back pain.

No! Don't work through the back pain! If your back aches, you need to take it easy, and let it rest.
There are plenty of things you can work on in the meantime, so long as you take it easy.
When your back does recover, then you won't have to worry about it as much, and you'll be that much more resilient!

TIP
Making a padded pallet on the floor, and sleeping on your back, can help take a lot of
strain off the middle of your back, because your outer frame, arms, legs, bum, shoulders
all have the weight on them now. In essence, because the floor does not give like a bed, your skeletal system, and muscles won't sink (Which is normally what causes back pain in the morning)

And adding a pushup routine at-least once a week, can help give your back enough of a workout to aid it in growth, allowing it to stay powerful, and aid you in pushing through tougher exercises!
(But wait for it to recover first. ^_~)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces