Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Hello, Tips!

I am here to let you know about the advantages of drinking green, white or even black tea.

They are high in antioxidants and help in the development of defenses, mood uplifting and slightly boost metabolism.
I like to drink white tea,not black tea. rofl biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Green tea, yumm.

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Excellent, I've been drinking it to keep me hydrated.

Studies show also that tea can make you more hydrates you just like water (Article Here). So you don't have to worry about having to drink more water to balance it out (to balance coffee/soda out you have to drink double water of what you drank of coffee.soda).

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Wow I didn't know that really I just drink it because I like it :p

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

1,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
lovelymoontide
Excellent, I've been drinking it to keep me hydrated.

Studies show also that tea can make you more hydrates you just like water (Article Here). So you don't have to worry about having to drink more water to balance it out (to balance coffee/soda out you have to drink double water of what you drank of coffee.soda).

wa..nice info...thanks smile

1,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
i don't know when i eat red rice and drink a cup of tea with jasmine favor i feel full longer than i eat white rice without tea

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
shizuka jozuna
i don't know when i eat red rice and drink a cup of tea with jasmine favor i feel full longer than i eat white rice without tea

Are you still drinking lots of fluids every time you eat rice? rice + fluids = expanded rice= fuller longer

4,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The 99cent store has a Cali Girl Brand dieters tea, it's just like China slim it makes to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes.

Romantic Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
There are a ton of benefits of tea, and it's not limited to just green, black, or white. Oolong, Rooibos, Yellow, Puer-eh, and Herbal (though this is not from the Camellia Sinensis plant) as well as other types of teas can do so many different things. Oolong can help keep the skin young and your body hydrated. Rooibos typically has many antioxidants and vitamins. Even though Herbal tea doesn't have the Tea plant, it does let the tea artist get creative with healthy herbs and flavors.

Also, there are a lot of different kinds of tea. Anyone can love it because there are so many flavors and ways of preparing tea that eventually someone will like it.

Anyways, drink all the tea you can!

User Image
yum_tea My Tea Blog yum_tea

Mega Hero

11,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Awesome. I love tea.
Green tea is the best!!! No sugar added of course
That's why me and my boyfriend drink it everyday, whee 3nodding
If nothing else, it's a healthier alternative to sodas, energy drinks, etc if you need a pick-me-up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff