Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I love her! I've actually been doing a couple of her ab workouts. She's crazy calm when it comes to talking while doing a workout. I honestly have no idea how she does it. I'm completely winded halfway through. Mayhaps I'm just way out of shape. lol
I follow her on tumblr but haven't had a chance to get into her youtube stuff. I might do that tonight actually . 3nodding
i don't follow her calendar, but i love doing her videos and mixing it up with other workouts. but blogilates is pretty great.
Shiori Kazuna
I don't do her calendars because I have my own routines. But I threw a couple of her videos for abs and inner thighs into it. I haven't done them long enough to notice a change, but it hurts when I'm done

I love and hate how she talks casually to us like it's simple stuff...and makes the reps go on forever o-o;

Generous Giver

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
I think she broke my butt muscles!
I'm a popster! One of my favorites from hers is the 'what makes you bootyful' workout. I just recently printed out her Beginner's Calendar and once my back is okay again (I aggravated a old back injury by running) I am starting up again smile Love Cassey

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Eeeeep I loooove Blogilates! >w< I've been doing Cassey's workouts now for like, 5-6 months surprised I saw such a difference in my body and I got so confident it's great~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff