Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Millionaire

5,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I've had amazing wonders with Cocoa butter, as stated above, but also take Biotin supplements it promotes skin cell turn over.

Anxious Gaian

Coconut oil, pure vitamin E oil. I'd say getting a sunburn (because after it healed, my scars on my arms were noticeably faded and now you can't see them at all, meanwhile the other arm, which I was laying on - I fell asleep in the sun ok - still has scars on it almost 6 years later), but I don't know how someone goes about getting a sunburn on their hands, it must be difficult because I've never seen or experienced it. Also it would be painful, so I'd go with one of the oils. (:

Romantic Assailant

Scars should fade naturally on their own, too. I punched through a glass window about 5 years ago and the scar is pretty much gone now.

Distinct Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
lemon juice should help fade any scars you've got. smile

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
ll Chaos Wolf ll
Hello everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone knew on how to get rid of scars? or make them less noticeable?

Because i have scars on my hands from working on plants and trees, Also working on other stuff.

So if have any tips please do share.

Cocoa cream when you wake up and before you go sleep.
The smell relaxes you to sleep too heart
Trust me, I am white as heck so I scar pretty much from anything
I even once fell on a pool with no water and my knees suffered so badly :/ It was gross and pretty much that layer of skin was no more....
And I used cocoa cream as I told you and my knees are perfect and back to my barbie legs smile
Now I use it everyday,, because it also moisturizes the skin and its so nice and gives it a nice healthy glow!
All scars I have gotten have gone poof since I use cocoa cream whee
My friend who has a darker skin color also uses it, it doesnt work as perfect as it does to me, but it totally does the trick! You cant tell they are there unless she points them out
Every person's skin is different so Xb
But yeah cocoa cream! Its also very cheap so~~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas