Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I found that when I actually tried to lose weight, I'd gain it. But now, I just started eating healthier not even paying attention to my weight anymore and I've been dropping pounds like flies. Does anyone know why? I mean, I'm not even excersizing and I'm shedding pounds.

Beloved Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Dx I'm super jealous.

Noob

That's great. ^w^

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I can't help but think that watching your weight so closely, like what you were doing before, would cause a lot of stress. The stress might have caused you to eat junk food--I know I crave it when I'm stressed--and it definitely makes you gain weight. It's like a double whammy.

Newbie Noob

Rym Ember
I can't help but think that watching your weight so closely, like what you were doing before, would cause a lot of stress. The stress might have caused you to eat junk food--I know I crave it when I'm stressed--and it definitely makes you gain weight. It's like a double whammy.
Also your hormone levels are more maintained rather than through the roof. smile
Also getting more sleep, extra water, intervals between meals (never more than 6 hours, your body goes into survive mode a.k.a food=turned into fat to store up), smaller multiple meals a day keeps metabolism going, or what your eating. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff