Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eat any healthy food in a small amount and exercise everyday about 30 minutes. Too much exercise is not good at all. Eating sugar or white bread can be allowed once for two weeks. Red meat once a week. And drink a lot of water. Nothing more. This has to be done forever... This is the point. You need to continue on this routine. If you stop, you will gain weight again. So diet never ends..
People would say, "I don't get fat even I eat cakes, snacks,..etc after I went on diet."
This is true because they keep watching on what they eat the next day to maintain. Don't think they went back to their original eating habits.
Good luck on your diet! smile

Shy Cutie-Pie

lol i see no reason to go on such a strict diet xD
But I love my hips! lol

Loyal Hunter

There is no best way to lose weight. Everyone reacts to different things. not everyone can eat small amounts and cut out everything because like me even if they don't have diabetes (I have hypothyroidism though) eating not enough can cause your sugar to bottom out. I have had this happen several times to me while I try to find a good balance. My own personal thing is cutting things out slowly. I have my days where I grab a can of pop but so far I have pretty much started to cut it out and have already noticed a difference in me not being bloated anymore.
My next step is putting exercise back into my routine despite how cold it's been here in Oklahoma. It is a never ending cycle but don't give up. I am trying my best. smile

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I find eating large amounts of healthy food helps me feel full so I don't reach for junk. And 30 minutes a day 4 or 5 days a week is a good minimum, but when I get my endurance up from exercising without fail I like to add onto that 1 or 2 hours of walking my dogs or major house cleaning, or Dance on the Wii, or Zumba. I feel so much better when I can do everything I need to do without running out of energy. I also recommend calorie counting (I use Caloriecount.com) makes it much easier to say no to eating something at the end of the day depending on how much I've exercised that day, keep myself in check.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
My advice, don't EVER skip a meal, and eat every 3 hours. It sounds piggish but honestly, if you get into a habit of skipping meals, it causes your body to store fat - beyond your control. If you eat more often and...
IC3 Cr3AM S2
in a small amount

...you increase your metabolism immensely. 3nodding

Shirtless Trader

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
good tips~
IC3 CR3AM S2
Eat any healthy food in a small amount and exercise everyday about 30 minutes. Too much exercise is not good at all. Eating sugar or white bread can be allowed once for two weeks. Red meat once a week. And drink a lot of water. Nothing more. This has to be done forever... This is the point. You need to continue on this routine. If you stop, you will gain weight again. So diet never ends..
People would say, "I don't get fat even I eat cakes, snacks,..etc after I went on diet."
This is true because they keep watching on what they eat the next day to maintain. Don't think they went back to their original eating habits.
Good luck on your diet! smile

ARE YOU TELLING ME I HAVE TO CHANGE MY ENTIRE LIFESTYLE

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
When I had more time, I would be able to exercise often. Now, not so much, unless if you count walking to/from workplaces and commuting.
I had a day off from work the other Friday, and I was able to have a nice 2-hour walk around my neighborhood. It was exhilarating!
I try to eat small portions throughout the day, and it helps. Drinking water before/after a meal is good too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff