PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
They never really said why.

Two most common answers I've seen are:

1. TinierMe ran out of money and had to close down. (Which I think is bullshit because they had a ton of people shell out money very frequently)
2. GCrest began liquidating most of their assets so that they could focus more on mobile gaming rather than casual social gaming, and TinierMe was one of those things liquidated.

Timid Wife

13,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Person of Interest 200
-FatefulRising-
They never really said why.

Two most common answers I've seen are:

1. TinierMe ran out of money and had to close down. (Which I think is bullshit because they had a ton of people shell out money very frequently)
2. GCrest began liquidating most of their assets so that they could focus more on mobile gaming rather than casual social gaming, and TinierMe was one of those things liquidated.

Thats stupid sad

Magnetic Player

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
A lot of reasons are rumored....
1. they ran out of money. which would also explain the sudden increase in gacha and store gc prices. Not only that, but they could have spent too much money increasing Japaneesee tinierme, and didnt have any left over for the english.
2. they ran out of ideas. Which I personally think, is bull s***, considering there were many ideas floating around.
3. They couldnt control the haters, scammers, and the increase of profanity.
4. They figured they had done the best for english tm, and quit.
5. theyre lazy bastar*s who gave up on english tm to suppose JTM.

Like I said, many reasons. On the home page, it currently even states that they think tinierme has "run its course", which has made many people upset. ~found this out,on the tinierme wika~

Anyway, long story short, nobody really knows. I think I might just message them until they tell me. SPAM FTW! 8D....

We will miss you tm... crying

Todomatsu's Bae

Super Rare

12,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Roxxyfoxxy3
A lot of reasons are rumored....
1. they ran out of money. which would also explain the sudden increase in gacha and store gc prices. Not only that, but they could have spent too much money increasing Japaneesee tinierme, and didnt have any left over for the english.
2. they ran out of ideas. Which I personally think, is bull s***, considering there were many ideas floating around.
3. They couldnt control the haters, scammers, and the increase of profanity.
4. They figured they had done the best for english tm, and quit.
5. theyre lazy bastar*s who gave up on english tm to suppose JTM.

Like I said, many reasons. On the home page, it currently even states that they think tinierme has "run its course", which has made many people upset. ~found this out,on the tinierme wika~

Anyway, long story short, nobody really knows. I think I might just message them until they tell me. SPAM FTW! 8D....

We will miss you tm... crying

I miss TM too, but omfg... hey were like Nexon and Nexon still frigging STANDS!

Yaoi On Ice's Husband

Kawaii Senshi

5,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I heard that japan had a buget cut so im guessing tahst why sad

Bloodsucker

wow! This is some news, I'm kinda glad I didn't spend money on tinierme! Maybe they will come back in the future?

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Umm, they actually said why a long time ago....
They don't have the time anymore, and they just can't think of new, original ideas anymore to maintain the site

Mega Cutie-Pie

The mystery remains...

Tiny Kitten

Supposedly, online gachas mysteriously became illegal right around the time it shut down..?
I haven't taken to researching into it.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
To be honest with you, I'm not entirely sure why, but I've seen a lot of people mentioning that it had something to do with 'gacha' not being allowed or something.

8,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
It had to do something with the Japanese like they didn't have the site approved or something surprised
sad though ; 3 ;
That's what she said.
c:

Powerful Vampire

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Expert Skill 150
Or could be that they're were not enough English users to support the site. But it could be that the site wasn't approved by proper personal either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff