Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you have a Gaia account first, or a TinierMe account first?

Gaia first, then TinierMe 0.47397260273973 47.4% [ 173 ]
TinierMe, then Gaia 0.22465753424658 22.5% [ 82 ]
Gaia only! 0.22465753424658 22.5% [ 82 ]
I sure do love fire. 0.076712328767123 7.7% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 365 ]
This poll closed on January 4, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13 >

Manly Man-Lover

Wow, I can't believe TM is closed... My Bff LOVED that site.. It was like what gaia is to me.

I had an account on there when I was in the process of figuring out one of my now main ocs. I still have pics of his selfy. 3nodding
TM was the first online community I ever joined, so it closing down hit me hard. It was always the first thing I would open when I sat down on a computer.
I had a lot of friends, especially on my last account, that I actually really enjoyed talking to. Not only that, but they really helped me when I was struggling with the real life about a year ago.

Because TM was what brought me to so many of the people I love, I'm sad to see it go. But I guess I kind of saw it coming.

I joined Gaia because it's a very large community, and next to DeviantART, I felt I would have a good chance of meeting up with some old friends on here.

In case anyone was wondering (You weren't), my main accounts on TM were Nyroc42, Sargon I, and then ~Hyperion~. I named this account after my first account on TM... Well. To keep the tradition of "Nyroc" alive, I suppose.

And there is my very off-topic rambling about TinierMe. ||D

BeowuIf's Waifu

Browser

User Image
Hope you ease into your transition here! I kinda flopped back and forth from Gaia and TinierMe a lot.
I'm Kitty-tan over there and I think I've seen your name float around here and there.
I post sparingly in the General, but that's it. I'm a very quiet person :c

I like cats as well! Few of my favorite items here are;
Gin the Kitty
And the Belle cats
hnng, those animated kitties nuzzling your leg.

Blessed Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Nyroc 42

And there is my very off-topic rambling about TinierMe. ||D

Hey at least it was a nice rambling. cat_smile

Blessed Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
AeronieI
User Image
Hope you ease into your transition here! I kinda flopped back and forth from Gaia and TinierMe a lot.
I'm Kitty-tan over there and I think I've seen your name float around here and there.

Gin the Kitty
And the Belle cats

I've seen your user name around a few times. Those are some adorable kitty items. cat_smile Hopefully I'll be able to get some of them one day. Gin is pretty affordable. I see Gaia has an infatuation with cats, much more than TM ever did. cat_biggrin

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Willow Dredge
AeronieI
User Image

Gin the Kitty
And the Belle cats

I've seen your user name around a few times. Those are some adorable kitty items. cat_smile Hopefully I'll be able to get some of them one day. Gin is pretty affordable. I see Gaia has an infatuation with cats, much more than TM ever did. cat_biggrin
That's because Gaia's run by crazy cat people. xd

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
<3 Welcome to gaia all you TM users

Never used TM o__ o;;; so not really sure what it was like

I'm pretty sure there's a massive list of cats somewhere, I vaguely remember someone was collecting them all
fluffyRhyme
Hello~ I was also a TM member >.< WHY MUST IT CLOSEE!!! T-T
Anyways, I'm slowly getting the hang of Gaia.
Welcome~ =D

ikr! i was a tinierme member also, i went on about every day. ( i still do, im staying there till the end) I'm also slowly getting the hang of gaia, although im trying to earn some gold xD whee
Lagorama
<3 Welcome to gaia all you TM users

Never used TM o__ o;;; so not really sure what it was like

I'm pretty sure there's a massive list of cats somewhere, I vaguely remember someone was collecting them all

tm was actually a lot like gaia, but gaia has more games and stuff blaugh

Blessed Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chrisy116
fluffyRhyme
Hello~ I was also a TM member >.< WHY MUST IT CLOSEE!!! T-T
Anyways, I'm slowly getting the hang of Gaia.
Welcome~ =D

ikr! i was a tinierme member also, i went on about every day. ( i still do, im staying there till the end) I'm also slowly getting the hang of gaia, although im trying to earn some gold xD whee

I like how on Gaia you don't need any real money to get what you want. Although it may take some time to get the amount of gold for the item you want. Plus there's a whole lot more to do to earn gold here.

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
I can't believe TM is closing, today was the first day I logged back into TM for over a year. It was quite a shock! I wish I had known that this was going to happen, if I knew I wouldn't have spent so much money back then. Oh well, I guess that is how the cookie crumbles.

Feral Warrior

Romeigh
i quit like a year ago so i actually don't really care.
most of the people on there weren't friendly anyway.
sad

same!

I'd go into selfytown or whatever it was called and id get called a noob no matter what i was wearing!

here thats usually what happened when you're in starter clothing and TALK LIK DIS HOMGZ!!1

i never understood it over there. it was like everything was backwards

Angelic Friend

MURKR0W
Romeigh
i quit like a year ago so i actually don't really care.
most of the people on there weren't friendly anyway.
sad

same!

I'd go into selfytown or whatever it was called and id get called a noob no matter what i was wearing!

here thats usually what happened when you're in starter clothing and TALK LIK DIS HOMGZ!!1

i never understood it over there. it was like everything was backwards

yeah, that's the thing.
if you didn't own items that costed actual $$$, then you were a noob.
So basically if you didn't take cash outta your own pocket to spend on the site, everyone on there would label you a noob because they didn't think it'd be fair for you to not be called one, since lots of them spent like $500 on s**t just so they wouldn't look like a 'noob'.
it's lame.
i mean the items were certainly cute and some people were nice, but everyone else was just rude or cliquey.
i'll choose gaia over that site any day.
and granted gaia is money-hungry, they at least treat their users kindly and don't rip them off big time. tm did that and now they're taking it all from the users, without any compensation.
i guess that's what happens when you choose the virtual world over the real world, though.
it goes away and you realize you don't have s**t anymore; best not to be that foolish next time around.
I quit TM a few months ago, so I'm not very worried.

Phantom

After a long hiatus from Gaia and being active there for a year or two, I quit the site and came back home. This was months ago.
People should've seen this coming xp

Anywhoo~ Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas