Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you have a Gaia account first, or a TinierMe account first?

Gaia first, then TinierMe 0.47397260273973 47.4% [ 173 ]
TinierMe, then Gaia 0.22465753424658 22.5% [ 82 ]
Gaia only! 0.22465753424658 22.5% [ 82 ]
I sure do love fire. 0.076712328767123 7.7% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 365 ]
This poll closed on January 4, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Blessed Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I was very active on Tinier Me, it was my online home. It's so sad to see it go. I've spent the better part of 2 years, and several hundred dollars on that site.

My user name on TM was Sowilo, I'm not sure if I was well known there. I will miss all the fun times I had. Hopefully there will be many more fun times on Gaia.

If you couldn't tell by my avatar, I love kitties!! Real and pixelated ones. smile That was what I liked to do on TM, try and trade for all the kitty items.

I have one question though. I've been on Gaia for a few days now, and the marketplace is still locked. Does anybody know how I go about unlocking it?

Thanks, and feel free to add me if you share a love of kitties. :3

I'm wondering if anyone knows how many kitty items there even are here on Gaia? I'm sure there are tons!

Survivor

Welcome. emotion_dowant

Ruthless Wench

Willow Dredge
I was very active on Tinier Me, it was my online home. It's so sad to see it go. I've spent the better part of 2 years, and several hundred dollars on that site.

My user name on TM was Sowilo, I'm not sure if I was well known there. I will miss all the fun times I had. Hopefully there will be many more fun times on Gaia.

If you couldn't tell by my avatar, I love kitties!! Real and pixelated ones. smile That was what I liked to do on TM, try and trade for all the kitty items.

I have one question though. I've been on Gaia for a few days now, and the marketplace is still locked. Does anybody know how I go about unlocking it?

It takes three days for brand new accounts to be eligible for their trading pass. Having you checked this page out yet?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php

Gracious Mage

I hadn't heard about Tinierme. It's sad to see a nice site go, but I hope you have fun on Gaia!

Blessed Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Xya
Willow Dredge

It takes three days for brand new accounts to be eligible for their trading pass. Having you checked this page out yet?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php

Thank you so much. That really clears things up! smile
I welcome all and any tiny people xd

Welcome to Gaia!

Kitties are...nice. razz

Fatcat

Hey, I'm another member of TinierMe. I invested a lot on the site too, and will miss it so much. My name was Sweep. there. With the period at the end.

There's so much I will miss out of that site. Hopefully we'll all settle in here.

Cute Senshi

10,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Willow Dredge

When MP unlocks; you'll notice the interface is quite... insane in some ways.

But I'm sure you'll find a great deal of items you like on Gaia;
however sad to say a lot of the cuter cat items are RIG pets which can easily be a TON of gold.

Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hello~ I was also a TM member >.< WHY MUST IT CLOSEE!!! T-T
Anyways, I'm slowly getting the hang of Gaia.
Welcome~ =D
WHY MUST IT GO! now me an Jay'll never get married now! D: I RPed as a vocaloid on there. and my user name was pooky butt but then I got my account frozen and then 4 frozen accounts later and I get Vix Omori and a fiancee.
KiTTYReCKless
Welcome! Make sure you read that holy TOS here. It's like the Bible, but more important. Mods don't ******** about when it comes to smiting users they deem out of line even by a slightest of an inch.
Please don't lie about it just because you got banned.

OP, WELCOME to Gaia! Make sure you have fun with the games, including zOMG! (Seriously, have fun here and don't let people get you down! Just make sure you follow forum rules and game rules and you'll be just fine =) )

Wealthy Hoarder

Welcome to gaia!

When the events come arond you will love it.

Keep in mind there is a user run exchange in the mini shops too.

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Welcome to Gai--*shotshot
I've recently came back to Gaia also due to TM closing ;n; (It's kinda weird getting used to Gaia once again. Last time being on here was roughly 3 years ago...when I joined TM Haha.)

Kitties are so cute ;n;/ {But of course, they'll never beat my love for Bears of all kinds ~<3}
TM dies, meaning that...the site is closing down?
dang.
i heard some people spent like $200 on that s**t, though.
wonder what will happen..
i quit like a year ago so i actually don't really care.
most of the people on there weren't friendly anyway.
sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games