Resilient Chum

20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
In the dying seconds I got a post in at least! D:
'Bye bye bye Tinierme' -Mrs. Picky.

Someone apparently replied but then it died altogether...XD;;

On a side note: If anyone needs advice or help finding their way around gaia let me know. :3

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
I miss it too. I think it took me a few minutes to really let the fact that TM was gone click into my head.

Jn_Vaxel's Darling

Eternal Star

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I miss it so much sad

12,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
heart heart

Magical Girl

10,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
For me tm died at 2am on a school night (monday) so im just sitting there staring like wtf happened sweatdrop

Anxious Astronomer

It took me a few days to stop having urges to click on my TM bookmark tab in my browser...
It was the worst feeling trying to go onto TM the first morning it was actually gone, and seeing that dead link. D:

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
aww sad that's so sad, I feel a knot on my throat already. I had a TinierMe account I would go to it at times but I usually spent my time here in Gaia. I'm sorry guys that TinierMe is closing I hope you like Gaia. You are welcome here. :3

Anxious Astronomer

NightAngels
aww sad that's so sad, I feel a knot on my throat already. I had a TinierMe account I would go to it at times but I usually spent my time here in Gaia. I'm sorry guys that TinierMe is closing I hope you like Gaia. You are welcome here. :3

I like Gaia well enough. I think the main thing people will miss are the items, and the fact that the friend groups are all splitting up. I had a big group of friends who I got contact info from, and I've only heard from 2 of them since the big shutdown. I feel like i lost my homebase AND all my friends in the process. @__@;;

When I was on TM I mainly came on Gaia to roleplay. I haven't had an actual forum conversation with people here in years. I feel a little disconnected from the main forums..
I wonder where a good place to make friends on Gaia is...any recommendations? D:

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
K y o F o o c h a
NightAngels

I like Gaia well enough. I think the main thing people will miss are the items, and the fact that the friend groups are all splitting up. I had a big group of friends who I got contact info from, and I've only heard from 2 of them since the big shutdown. I feel like i lost my homebase AND all my friends in the process. @__@;;

When I was on TM I mainly came on Gaia to roleplay. I haven't had an actual forum conversation with people here in years. I feel a little disconnected from the main forums..
I wonder where a good place to make friends on Gaia is...any recommendations? D:

I understand : ( ... it must be really difficult. I hope your friends will contact you soon.
Most of the friends that I met were in zOMG, you can alway try there if it is your thing. Also I am a member of a guild for girls :3 the link is in my signature, I met a lot of friends there. ^_^ Also I met many good friends in towns, some people are there to talk and make conversation but some aren't -_- ... but it's a good place to start to get to know some people. I hope it was helpful. And you can always add me as friend ^_^.

Anxious Astronomer

NightAngels
K y o F o o c h a
NightAngels

I understand : ( ... it must be really difficult. I hope your friends will contact you soon.
Most of the friends that I met were in zOMG, you can alway try there if it is your thing. Also I am a member of a guild for girls :3 the link is in my signature, I met a lot of friends there. ^_^ Also I met many good friends in towns, some people are there to talk and make conversation but some aren't -_- ... but it's a good place to start to get to know some people. I hope it was helpful. And you can always add me as friend ^_^.

Hey, thank you ;u;
I appreciate the advice.
I haven't spent much time in towns, but I figure maybe now is the time to try...
I'd nearly forgotten all about them actually. Hopefully I can find some active areas there. ;3

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
K y o F o o c h a
NightAngels
K y o F o o c h a
NightAngels

Hey, thank you ;u;
I appreciate the advice.
I haven't spent much time in towns, but I figure maybe now is the time to try...
I'd nearly forgotten all about them actually. Hopefully I can find some active areas there. ;3

No problem ^_^ I hope you'll be able to find your friends again, and make new ones in Gaia.
By the way awesome avi!! : D

Anxious Astronomer

NightAngels
K y o F o o c h a
NightAngels
K y o F o o c h a
NightAngels

Hey, thank you ;u;
I appreciate the advice.

No problem ^_^ I hope you'll be able to find your friends again, and make new ones in Gaia.

Ah! Thank you for the compliment~ emotion_bigheart
I love the way your avatar's eyes go so nicely with the hair. It's really pretty.
I'll try my best with friend-making.

Timid Receiver

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I miss it too ; w ;
I still can't believe it's gone...
I also lost contact with nearly everyone.. we're all splitting..
I wish it would come back >w<

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
K y o F o o c h a

Ah! Thank you for the compliment~ emotion_bigheart
I love the way your avatar's eyes go so nicely with the hair. It's really pretty.
I'll try my best with friend-making.

Oh thank you ^_^ <3 and Have fun! :3

Obsessive Kitten

I miss TM crying I would go back and forth on TM and gaia and pico. TM & pico closed emotion_sweatdrop But at least gaia didn't close, or else I would go crazy. emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff