Welcome to Gaia! ::

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm quite surprised this is still a Hot Topic. I don't care that it is, I mean the Fall TV Season one has been up pretty long too. I just would've figured almost 2 months was long enough for most people to get situated.

I wonder how many people remember me from TinierMe? I was FatefulWings if you couldn't guess; I stuck to the Selfy Shop forums, art groups, and Pokemon Lovers Club. I guess people either thought I was quite nice or a complete b***h because I didn't sugar coat things I said that some people didn't like or agree with. I was even called a troll because I had a thread up pointing out problems that made the Pokemon group a complete poophole to be in most of the time.

FatefulWings was actually my first account on here too when I joined back in '05, but that account got hacked.

But hey, if you remember me, feel free to shoot me a friend request or something. It's nice having active people on my list.

---

Oh yeah, I have this thing I never use but I don't feel like selling it because I'm not actively questing anything right now.

I dunno, I'll pick someone who posts and send it to them? It's not all too expensive, but I figure an item worth 10k(If you just sell it, which you should because it's probably not worth selling on the MP) would be something someone would want.

Invisible Shoujo

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
You sound familiar, but I never hit the selfy shop much. General was my home there. Perhaps you remember me? Same name here as TM.

Menacing Cat

Hey biggrin
I was part of the pokemon lover's group too XD. Never checked it much though. But I do remember seeing you in one of the many art groups I joined. yum_puddi I just don't remember the name.....

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mizuno Aoi
You sound familiar, but I never hit the selfy shop much. General was my home there. Perhaps you remember me? Same name here as TM.
Oh yeah, I remember seeing you quite a bit. I mostly lurked in the Generals because I wasn't a regular and sometimes got attacked for posting.
I enjoyed reading most of the stuff you posted, and I was impressed at how determined you were with trying to get others to uphold the rules there.

Draconian Titan

26,490 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
Everytime I come to the forums, I glance down to see if TM is still a hot topic, and low and behold! it is.

Of course I remember you~ I was always lurkin' around the Selfy Shop forums ♥

Bunny

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
is tinier me like gaia??

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ladyingold7
is tinier me like gaia??
Yeah, it was somewhat similar to Gaia.
A social avatar based website, though the forums weren't as diverse and most of the specific subject type things were in groups, rather than public forums. The avatars were more anime based too, but that's because it was just taking things from it's Japanese counterpart. There weren't many games to play either, but the few there were were alright.

Bunny

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
i heard they closed down the game.. am i wrong or..?

quote="-FatefulRising-"]
ladyingold7
is tinier me like gaia??
Yeah, it was somewhat similar to Gaia.
A social avatar based website, though the forums weren't as diverse and most of the specific subject type things were in groups, rather than public forums. The avatars were more anime based too, but that's because it was just taking things from it's Japanese counterpart. There weren't many games to play either, but the few there were were alright.

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ladyingold7
i heard they closed down the game.. am i wrong or..?
No, you heard right, It closed back in the end of December.

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gosh I'm bored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash