Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Cleric

Mistletoe Anon
She leaned forward, so only the girl could hear, and whispered quietly into her ear.
"Perhaps the future may change."
Quickly leaning back, she adjusted her hair and her skirt, the slight smirk returning to her face.
"Are you quite alright, melamin?"

Shy Sweetheart

44,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Launch Party 100
Mistletoe Anon
Arcee Gibson

The little Fae's tail curled as she spoke to her, "Come by?" she looked unsure how to reply, "This one has people come, yes. Why?"

"W-well I was just wondering! I mean, it looks like it would get lonely being here all.. alone." she said with a shrug, red pigtails bouncing some.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Lunatira Anon

The poor green child fumbled with her words after that one, "Th-...this one...is fine." she said, but her hands clung to the rag in hand, water dripping between her fingers. "W-What....drink?"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Arcee Gibson
Mistletoe Anon
Arcee Gibson

The little Fae's tail curled as she spoke to her, "Come by?" she looked unsure how to reply, "This one has people come, yes. Why?"

"W-well I was just wondering! I mean, it looks like it would get lonely being here all.. alone." she said with a shrug, red pigtails bouncing some.[/quote

She smiled, "This one is never alone." she stated simply, "Does...you wish for drink?" one day she'd get the hang of proper speech.

Lonely Cleric

Mistletoe Anon

Luna looked toward the stuttering Fae woman, concerned for her friend.
"Melamin, you do not seem fine. Breathe."

Even knowing how easily Misty was embarrassed, she couldn't help but continue once the girl's breathing had normalized.
"Sex on the beach. Shall I teach you?"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Lunatira Anon
[/quote
Her tail rose high into the air, the petals quivering, "Y-Yo..." she sucked on her bottom lip, face curling into frustrated embarrassment, "Falon is teasing!"

Lonely Cleric

Mistletoe Anon
She smiled a little, watching the Fae's tail rise and quiver slightly.
"Only a little. But if you're going to tend bar, melamin, it's a drink you should learn how to make. Especially a bar on a beach."
Luna rose from her bar stool, flicking her wrist and adjusting the water flowing around her waist, allowing it to drape to the ground. It remained contained, somehow, though small droplets escaped when she flicked it.
"I will teach you how to make it, if you would like me to."

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Lunatira Anon

The girl huffed up her cheeks like a blowfish, speaking, "Yes please." she said, trying not to make herself seem bigger then she was.

Lonely Cleric

Mistletoe Anon
Luna walked toward the bar pass-through, slipping behind the bar and beginning to pull out what she'd need. She brushed against the red-haired girl, whose blush was still evident on her cheeks, while reaching for the cranberry juice. Once she had everything she needed in front of her, she gave Mistletoe a quick wink and started pouring quickly, spinning bottles around in her hands and making a show of it. As soon as she'd finished, pouring her drink from the shaker into the serving glass, she smiled and looked Mistletoe.
"Want to taste?"
She slid the glass over to her, prepping to make a second one much slower so the girl could learn and take notes, if she wished.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Lunatira Anon

Her eyes were focused as she started to mix the drink, catching ever detail. Her ability to take in information quickly(when it wasn't about language) was rather impressive. " Vodka, Peach schnapps, Orange, and Cranberry juice." she said, looking at the glass before taking it in her hands. She rolled the tall glass between her hands before taking a rather large gulp of it.

Her face went instantly red from tip of nose to top of ears.

Lonely Cleric

Mistletoe Anon
Luna smiles, focused on preparing herself another drink after Mistletoe gulped down the last one. A quick study, she thought, chuckling aloud. She'll make a great bartender. She looked up to talk to the red-haired Fae, and her face quickly fell.
"s**t. Melamin? How are you feeling? You've... you've gone quite red."
She looked at the girl, worry showing on her face, and completely forgot about pouring a second drink.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Lunatira Anon

Mistletoe covered her mouth with her hands (even the tips of her fingers glowed), holding in a giggle, "This one is fine~" she said, though her words swam out of her mouth like eels. She steadied herself on the bar, looking to Luna, "Human drink is...not like what I am used too..." her cheeks glowed pink as she leaned alittle to get a better look at Luna.

King Enabler

Having grown impossibly bored all alone at home the raven haired male had decided to enjoy the summer sun while it was still around. With autumn encroaching, his days would soon be filled helping students study at the Gambino library. But that day was not here, and so the young male had spent his days flirting with literally every one enjoying their day at the beach.

He had charmed a pair of brunettes, shared a bit more than a sno-cone with a boy who looked misleadingly young for his age, and rubbed sunscreen all over a gorgeous person of ambiguous gender. But when all was said and done, the harlot had found himself bored all over again. Deciding the most fun came when he wasn't sober, he slid up to the bar and tapped the counter.

"Hey doll, get me a west india-- hey!" Levi's face lit up as he glanced up at his niece. He spun in his chair and faced her properly. "How are you doing, munchkin? Enjoying the sun?"

Lonely Cleric

Mistletoe Anon
Anonymous Black Lace
Luna watched her friend warily. She'd never seen anyone, from any race, get drunk from that little alcohol, but had to admit that the girl sounded... less than sober. She carefully tried to slide the drink away from Mistletoe without being too obvious about it, but fully expected to be stopped.
"Remind me never to give you Eladrin wine, melamin. You would fall over after one sip."
Though it was theoretically possible for her to get drunk, Luna had never experienced it. She looked at the girl steadying herself on the bar and smiled at her.
She glanced over at the black-haired man that had settled himself on a barstool near Mistletoe, and smiled slightly. It had been a while, but she'd recognize him anywhere.
"Hello, Levi. Since your lovely niece is... a bit distracted, can I get you a drink?"
She glanced apologetically toward Mistletoe, hoping that the Fae wouldn't mind her playing bartender for a while.

Dapper Duck

Lunatira Anon

It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the dim lounge after the bright sun on the beach, but when they did Charming spotted an old friend sitting at the bar.

"Hey there Luna, how's your summer?"

He slid onto a bar stool next to dark elf, his thigh sticking uncomfortably on the vinyl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff