Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw fanart and kept confusing Kotetsu with Godot from the Ace Attorney games. Then I saw Blue Rose advertising Pepsi Next after my friend showed me that clip (which he found really amusing after running across Pepsi Nex). After that, I decided to get a glimpse of the premise on TvTropes; I found out that they were doing an English dub and felt that I should wait for it to come out. Fast forward to now and so far its great.

I also found out yesterday that people like Kotetsu's old 'crap suit'. I was a fan of it from episode one; it really screamed superhero.

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Solblade44
I saw fanart and kept confusing Kotetsu with Godot from the Ace Attorney games. Then I saw Blue Rose advertising Pepsi Next after my friend showed me that clip (which he found really amusing after running across Pepsi Nex). After that, I decided to get a glimpse of the premise on TvTropes; I found out that they were doing an English dub and felt that I should wait for it to come out. Fast forward to now and so far its great.

I also found out yesterday that people like Kotetsu's old 'crap suit'. I was a fan of it from episode one; it really screamed superhero.

They offered cards with Kotetsu wearing his "crap suit" to anyone who pre-ordered tickets to see the first movie. I believe there are also figurearts of him wearing out. I would love to see him wearing it again in the future for some reason! The original Japanese is a lot better than the Dub is going to be! (And there's no waiting for next week...)

Also, I love Pheonix Wright!

Precious Conventioneer

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Clambake 200
User Image
On dA a user I watch cosplayed Kotetsu and she talked about it alot since she was obsessed with it. I decided to check it out after that, but I didn't watch too many episodes until the English Dub came out.
User Image
I saw the opening for it when it just came out, and I thought it looked horrible, since it looked like a bad kids show and I hate 3d animation in anime.
When I went to Japan around Christmas of 2011, I saw Tiger&Bunny everywhere, and there was an unusual amount doujinshi's of Tiger/Bunny. I really wanted to know why it was such a big hit over there, so I decided to give it a shot.
I loooove Tiger&Bunny now

It's weird, but the only way I got my friends to watch it was because of the ship tease between Kotetsu and Barnaby, and the fact that they think Kotetsu is super hot and funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff