Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Really wants me to check out on what's all the Hullabaloo about Tiger and Bunny. D8<

And since it has Steve Blum in it... it makes matters worse.. emo

-~--~-

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Epic Pyro Bunny
Dooo ittt

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

I'm tryiiiing. DX

But.... It's a pain in the butt for Hulu to do the "LOL ADBLOCK? HAVE A 108 SECOND TIMER!" D8<

-~--~-

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
trying to watch on hulu?

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Epic Pyro Bunny
trying to watch on hulu?

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Well, I don't really know what other place that has Tiger and Bunny. sweatdrop

-~--~-

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
[Shewolf]
Epic Pyro Bunny
trying to watch on hulu?

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

-~--~-

truee...only place i watched it from

Dangerous Visionary

[Shewolf]
Epic Pyro Bunny
trying to watch on hulu?

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

-~--~-

Would just wait for it to come on AS if I was you. Also casting you did it right! I have been waiting for the English dub and i need SB would get a part.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Miss-dark8607

Would just wait for it to come on AS if I was you. Also casting you did it right! I have been waiting for the English dub and i need SB would get a part.

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

OH! I didn't know that Adult Swim was going to air this show. 8O Might as well watch it from there instead of HULU lD THAAANKS!

-~--~-

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
[Shewolf]
Miss-dark8607

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

OH! I didn't know that Adult Swim was going to air this show. 8O Might as well watch it from there instead of HULU lD THAAANKS!

-~--~-
I don't believe it's been confirmed for a run on Adult Swim. however, next week Viz starts up their Neon Alley service (sadly for now it's only going to be available to those with a PS3, but the service is likely to branch out eventually) and one of the dubs premiering on there is the Tiger & Bunny dub.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

-~--~-
I don't believe it's been confirmed for a run on Adult Swim. however, next week Viz starts up their Neon Alley service (sadly for now it's only going to be available to those with a PS3, but the service is likely to branch out eventually) and one of the dubs premiering on there is the Tiger & Bunny dub.
+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Oh that's cool!

I actually got a PS3. ^^

I shall check that out.

-~--~-

Noble Guardian

23,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Advent Attendee 50
Tiger and Bunny?
I'm sure I watched it on youtube back in the day.
//About a year ago, I'm sure. Sub only, of course.

Dangerous Visionary

[Shewolf]
Miss-dark8607

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

-~--~-

I'm just guessing as that's one way to bring back some viewership. I would hope that AS/new Toonami would try to snag this show. It would be really dumb not too. confused

Dangerous Visionary

Mugetsu Ookamiza
[Shewolf]
Miss-dark8607

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

-~--~-

Damn this is doesn't fair well for Toonami then. I was hoping they could gain the dub as this (and a few others) would at least get me to finally check it out.

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
I read about how Viz Media is starting up Neon Alley. Only $6.99 a month from what I've read for the channel. It is a very good anime. There's already a movie out in Japan which made 1 million Yen already. There 'might' be a second season, not really sure on that one and there is going to be a movie sequel to the series >.>

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Miss-dark8607
Mugetsu Ookamiza
[Shewolf]
Miss-dark8607

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

-~--~-

Damn this is doesn't fair well for Toonami then. I was hoping they could gain the dub as this (and a few others) would at least get me to finally check it out.
I wouldn't completely give up hope for it to get on Toonami. Neon Alley is currently exclusive to the PS3 so if it does well enough there they may decide getting it to an even wider group of viewership could be an even better idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff