Absolutely! 0.57575757575758 57.6% [ 19 ]
Definitly not! 0.42424242424242 42.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Due to the presence of superheroes, of course there are going to be villains and lots of criminals.

Lets look at the facts. There is tons of destruction to buildings, robberies, citizens put into danger because of the show.

Would you really want to live there, even if you might get saved, you're still being put into life-threatening situations nearly every day in that city.

If you're saying "of course I'd live there!" Why? To potentially be saved and meet a hero? To see incredible feats? So your life isn't so boring?

This is taking into account that you're a normal citizen and not with the NEXT power!

Booty-celli's Waifu

Decorated Dark Elf

21,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I'm gonna say no because I prefer country life to city life, but I feel really bad for the people in Sternbild for sure. I'm a historian actually, and most people who live in dangerous cities are usually there for some obligation, like work, school or access to transit or medical facilities. I'm sure they've weighed the dangers of living there to being able to live at all and it must be an awful decision to make! sad

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Nope.

I'm not a big fan of cities in the first place, but
I think it'd be worse knowing a roof could cave in on you or the bus you're riding in might be tossed off of a bridge.

Or you're driving and the bus that was tossed of a bridge lands on top of your car. Eh... too much of a hassle.

Bashful Friend

2,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Those people that voted yes on the poll dont want to chime in? lol

Aimar83's Partner

Shy Doll

28,300 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
zerosystemquatre
I'm gonna say no because I prefer country life to city life, but I feel really bad for the people in Sternbild for sure. I'm a historian actually, and most people who live in dangerous cities are usually there for some obligation, like work, school or access to transit or medical facilities. I'm sure they've weighed the dangers of living there to being able to live at all and it must be an awful decision to make! sad
I completely agree with you.

Wheezing Codger

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
00Dolphin_SW
Nope.

I think it'd be worse knowing a roof could cave in on you or the bus you're riding in might be tossed off of a bridge.

Or you're driving and the bus that was tossed of a bridge lands on top of your car. Eh... too much of a hassle.

LOL though I can and do resonate w/this, I put a yes down for the "never a dull moment" reason. And Kotetsu.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
suffixless
00Dolphin_SW
Nope.

LOL though I can and do resonate w/this, I put a yes down for the "never a dull moment" reason. And Kotetsu.
"Who would you want to be rescued by?" kind of thing? lol

Wheezing Codger

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
dreamsk
suffixless
00Dolphin_SW
Nope.

Hahaha I guess that's one way to put it x) though just knowing that such a dude who genuinely cares for people exists within a 50km radius of my location is good enough too (:
eek Imagine the insurance fees. Wages would have to be SKY HIGH in order to attract worthy citizens.

On the other hand, apartments would be dirt cheap and the tech level looks pretty good. Maybe it would be like Pompeii -- good living, when everything isn't exploding around you.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
suffixless
dreamsk
suffixless
00Dolphin_SW
Nope.

Hahaha I guess that's one way to put it x) though just knowing that such a dude who genuinely cares for people exists within a 50km radius of my location is good enough too (:
He's a total bro, I'd have a beer with him any day.

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
In a sense I DO live in Sternbild, what with it being a major city and all. But I love the freedom of being able to go out with my friends at any time and find something to do. And if you added heroes to the mix, things would just be that much more exciting!

But I would NEVER own a car in Sternbild. The insurance would have to be ridiculous, and Kotetsu just casually jumps off of them/ they are blown up way too often.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff