Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shounen

Obi Aoi

No problem. Of course I was speculating only, but I would really love it if the second movie took place after the events of the series smile And since it would be called Tiger & Bunny: The Rising, I wonder what it will refer to, to the rising of what.

im sad that kotetsu's power are like... decreasing ):
the rising

I bet is kinda like um...
never mind I don't much imagination ;A;

Interstellar Explorer

bittersweet music
Obi Aoi

No problem. Of course I was speculating only, but I would really love it if the second movie took place after the events of the series smile And since it would be called Tiger & Bunny: The Rising, I wonder what it will refer to, to the rising of what.

the rising

Yeah, I agree on that...

Also, I found a review about a movie, that blog is really neat by the way smile There is also a little little hint about the second movie since according to the writer there was a short trailer of The Rising after The Beginning. 3nodding

thisissternbild.com/2012/09/29/tigerbunny-the-beginning-a-review/

Kawaii Shounen

Obi Aoi
bittersweet music
Obi Aoi

the rising

Yeah, I agree on that...

Also, I found a review about a movie, that blog is really neat by the way smile There is also a little little hint about the second movie since according to the writer there was a short trailer of The Rising after The Beginning. 3nodding

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
User Image
YOUR SO AWESOME

ok so I really need to see the first movie then I can be ok with the rising one

Interstellar Explorer

bittersweet music
Obi Aoi
bittersweet music
Obi Aoi

the rising

Yeah, I agree on that...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
User Image
YOUR SO AWESOME

ok so I really need to see the first movie then I can be ok with the rising one

Lol thanks. biggrin Funny gif too. Just found that nice blog and then found that post. I saw an other review on Tumblr but it had less details I think.
Yeah, I feel the same here... I'm curious of both but I'm a bit more curious of the second one because of what it's story would be.,.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff