Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Codger

Suppose to be two movies.
One is called "Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning" the other "Tiger & Bunny: The Rising".

And I've also heard rumors of a second season, but I wager that is dependent on how well the movies bring in the revenue.

Beloved Paladin

User Image
I was at the panel at NYCC.
They announced that there is nothing in the works for a season two as of yet. They didn't plan on it. If there is by any slim chance ever going to be an announcement of a season two, it would definitely be after The Rising comes out.

Otherwise, don't get your hopes up.

Kawaii Shounen

The Odious
One is called "Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning" the other "Tiger & Bunny: The Rising".

And I've also heard rumors of a second season, but I wager that is dependent on how well the movies bring in the revenue.

oh i gotta check it out!
sweeet

thank you for the names! =D

Kawaii Shounen

Salute Your Shorts
User Image
I was at the panel at NYCC.
They announced that there is nothing in the works for a season two as of yet. They didn't plan on it. If there is by any slim chance ever going to be an announcement of a season two, it would definitely be after The Rising comes out.

Otherwise, don't get your hopes up.

such a good series deserve a second season, but oh well, it happens when the series is not popular.

well, it is popular but you know what I mean, like compare to naruto
anyway thanks, you too User Image

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Enduring Codger

bittersweet music
The Odious

oh i gotta check it out!
sweeet

No problem!
I was excited when I heard the news.

Hope the movies will do well and rank in the revenue.
>w<

Kawaii Shounen

The Odious
bittersweet music
The Odious

oh i gotta check it out!
sweeet

No problem!

>w<

will be kinda difficult to watch it online User Image
and no problem! owo

Enduring Codger

bittersweet music
The Odious
bittersweet music
The Odious

oh i gotta check it out!
sweeet

No problem!

>w<

will be kinda difficult to watch it online User Image
and no problem! owo

Haha!
I foresee me buy two copies of each, one sub release and the second dub release.

Sometimes I just can't wait.

cat_emo

Kawaii Shounen

The Odious

Haha!
I foresee me buy two copies of each, one sub release and the second dub release.

Sometimes I just can't wait.

cat_emo

gonk

ooh the agony!

Interstellar Explorer

bittersweet music
Supah Kawaii Kitteh
We never found out about OUROBOROS(sp)
So yeah. There's gonna be another season.

Also, ******** YEAH FOR THIS BEING A HOT TOPIC

1: OUROBOROS
2: Kotetsu's daughter
3: power declining
4: I don't remember
5: the flame guy who kills criminals, which I forgot his name.

The guy is Lunatic/Yuri 3nodding When I finished the series, I mostly thought of the Ouroboros storyline and the power declining thing. Also, somehow it came to my thoughts if there would be something involved around the times, when the NEXT first appeared (45 years before the times of the series) or the story of how Ouroboros was created. Really curious.
Also, someone pointed out on the internet that the circle part of Sternbild could be a reference to Ouroboros, just like the money thing.
The last I heard was a report from NYCC I believe where they said something to the effect of "if you want a second season we will make a second season". I don't know the exact quote, it's been a couple of days since I read that report...

Anyway, I'm not feeling very optimistic about it...I'm sure hoping after The Rising we get something, but I hope interest holds and that can be a problem with the damn movies being a year apart -_-

Beloved Paladin

bittersweet music
such a good series deserve a second season, but oh well, it happens when the series is not popular.

well, it is popular but you know what I mean, like compare to naruto
anyway thanks, you too User Image

User Image
Tiger & Bunny had well over a million viewers in the U.S. alone. It's DEFINITELY a popular series. They only started the dub (worst casting ever BTW) so I'm sure that will bring in more fans.

I think a good series knows the right place to end. Series like Naruto and Bleach I can't stand because they don't end when they should have. Cowboy Bebop only has 25 episodes and a movie and that series (to me at least) is flawless. They knew not to drag out a half assed story just because it would make them money. Same for Sakamichi No Apollon with only 12 episodes.

We'll have to see what The Rising will have to offer to the story line. If that ends strongly, I'd be more than content with the series coming to an end where it is.

Kawaii Shounen

Obi Aoi
bittersweet music
Supah Kawaii Kitteh

The guy is Lunatic/Yuri 3nodding When I finished the series, I mostly thought of the Ouroboros storyline and the power declining thing. Also, somehow it came to my thoughts if there would be something involved around the times, when the NEXT first appeared (45 years before the times of the series) or the story of how Ouroboros was created. Really curious.
Also, someone pointed out on the internet that the circle part of Sternbild could be a reference to Ouroboros, just like the money thing.

thanks and OMG User Image
YES that's right at the end when the dollar got wet suddenly the symbol of ouroboros appeared!

Interstellar Explorer

bittersweet music
Obi Aoi
bittersweet music
Supah Kawaii Kitteh

thanks and OMG User Image
YES that's right at the end when the dollar got wet suddenly the symbol of ouroboros appeared!

No problem. Of course I was speculating only, but I would really love it if the second movie took place after the events of the series smile And since it would be called Tiger & Bunny: The Rising, I wonder what it will refer to, to the rising of what.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff