Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shounen

I'll be editing this

just as the tittle say

I did some checking and it said they weren't sure or they still haven't decided.
I'm not good at finding information like this. User Image
so for the current time, someone know?

there are still some things that aren't resolved. gonk
i'm not sure about a second season, but maybe the upcoming movies will clear up some of the unresolved plots!

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I want there to be another season, but one hasn't been announced, yet.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image
All I can really tell you is that when I went to AX this year and went to the panel, the producer said that he wanted to make a second season, but as of then, nothing was decided. I hope they make another season as well. D:
User Image

Greedy Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Wat's tiger and bunny?

Kawaii Shounen

mintmousing
i'm not sure about a second season, but maybe the upcoming movies will clear up some of the unresolved plots!

oh movies!?

sweet I haven't heard of that.
is the movie already out?

oh and thank you User Image

Kawaii Shounen

Fidelis Noctua
User Image
All I can really tell you is that when I went to AX this year and went to the panel, the producer said that he wanted to make a second season, but as of then, nothing was decided. I hope they make another season as well. D:
User Image

wow your awesome
you actually met the producer.

well anyway thank you User Image

Fluffy Warlord

10,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
angelfan2
Wat's tiger and bunny?
It's an anime. Google it before you make a stupid post in someone else's thread.

Interstellar Explorer

I already heard the first movie was a recap of the firts few episodes with extra scenes and a new villain and it had nothing to do with the main storyline (there is a Tiger & Bunny: The Beginnign thread and some people said that there).
I'm really hoping the second movie (which is announced to come out in the fall of 2013) will continue on with the main story, I'm pretty much looking forward to it smile

Kawaii Shounen

Obi Aoi
I already heard the first movie was a recap of the firts few episodes with extra scenes and a new villain and it had nothing to do with the main storyline (there is a Tiger & Bunny: The Beginnign thread and some people said that there).
I'm really hoping the second movie (which is announced to come out in the fall of 2013) will continue on with the main story, I'm pretty much looking forward to it smile

ooooh

wow I didn't knew there was already a movie already!
I feel so behind ;_;

Interstellar Explorer

bittersweet music
Obi Aoi

ooooh

I feel so behind ;_;

Aw sweatdrop I didn't know of it either, and I didn't even know the series before the Gaia announcement but I remembered the anime's name because Ian cosplayed Kotetsu last Halloween smile
I heard of the movie first from that mentioned Gaia announcement also and found the info of the second movie on the internet.

Kawaii Shounen

Obi Aoi
bittersweet music
Obi Aoi

ooooh

I feel so behind ;_;

Aw sweatdrop I didn't know of it either, and I didn't even know the series before the Gaia announcement but I remembered the anime's name because Ian cosplayed Kotetsu last Halloween smile
I heard of the movie first from that mentioned Gaia announcement also and found the info of the second movie on the internet.

oh alright!
lol yes Ian my favorite NPC so far dressed as kotetsu <333

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
angelfan2
Wat's tiger and bunny?

It's an anime. I've only seen a few episodes myself, but it's kind of like X-men.

Newbie Noob

We never found out about OUROBOROS(sp)
So yeah. There's gonna be another season.

Also, ******** YEAH FOR THIS BEING A HOT TOPIC

Kawaii Shounen

Supah Kawaii Kitteh
We never found out about OUROBOROS(sp)
So yeah. There's gonna be another season.

Also, ******** YEAH FOR THIS BEING A HOT TOPIC

1: OUROBOROS
2: Kotetsu's daughter
3: power declining
4: I don't remember
5: the flame guy who kills criminals, which I forgot his name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff