Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Obi Aoi

Oh, I see. Well, maybe you could see a little stereotype, like.. Sky High looks typical American to me for example. But these types don't stand out at all. Yeah, I noticed so many subtitles, even at places you wouldn't really look at (like when Kotetsu calls Saitou in episode 13 and when the computer screen ius showed, the menus can be seen there on the top left).
Ah yeah, that's funny, and when he says he can't read it. Those are nice sayings. 3nodding

You know, I thought about that, but then I looked a t Karina and thought, "I don't think she's stereotypical America school girl". I thought that maybe they just wanted to make Keith the way he was, not to make any specific stereotypes. I love Keith btw. And Ivan.

Interstellar Explorer

Cielo718
Obi Aoi

Oh, I see. Well, maybe you could see a little stereotype, like.. Sky High looks typical American to me for example. But these types don't stand out at all. Yeah, I noticed so many subtitles, even at places you wouldn't really look at (like when Kotetsu calls Saitou in episode 13 and when the computer screen ius showed, the menus can be seen there on the top left).
Ah yeah, that's funny, and when he says he can't read it. Those are nice sayings. 3nodding

You know, I thought about that, but then I looked a t Karina and thought, "I don't think she's stereotypical America school girl". I thought that maybe they just wanted to make Keith the way he was, not to make any specific stereotypes. I love Keith btw. And Ivan.

Yeah, she didn't seem so stereotypical to me either. Maybe just her "commercial" Blue Rose side a bit.
I love them too, I like Ivan more though. By the way I like that Ivan is a Japan fan and it can be seen he respects its culture 3nodding And it isn't exaggerated at all.

Shy Browser

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Waaaah I'm so happy I read your entry whee I absolutely agree with everything you said! And it's a very good yet not too long to bore introduction for the people who wants to watch the show but still didn't made their mind.

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Cielo718
Mayor Gravity
I have yet to watch it, but subbed versions are always better.

Always.

Whoa Inuyasha subbed is disturbing...

Questionable Borg

cordy77
Cielo718
Mayor Gravity

Always.

How?

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mayor Gravity
cordy77
Cielo718
Mayor Gravity

Always.

How?

Woah... Inuyasha was my first anime.. I loved BOTH the subbed and dubbed versions of that anime!!
I wish I returned to Gaia the month they released the items and dolls QvQ
Oh cruel fate...

So anyone excited about the second movie??? emotion_c8

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bloomelon
Oh cruel fate...

Heck Yeah!!! Although, it'd be nicer if I could see the first movie... I asked at comiccon if they would give NY some love and premier it in the city that sternbild is modeled after. I REALLY hope they deliver!!
Cielo718
bloomelon
Oh cruel fate...

Heck Yeah!!! Although, it'd be nicer if I could see the first movie... I asked at comiccon if they would give NY some love and premier it in the city that sternbild is modeled after. I REALLY hope they deliver!!

They premiered it at San Fran on Sept. 29th, 400 miles from where I was. Needless to say, I cried.
      I hope they premiere the second one in more locations. I've seen some sneek peeks and it looks very promising.
      emotion_kirakira

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Cielo718
Mayor Gravity
cordy77
Cielo718
Mayor Gravity

Always.

How?

Woah... Inuyasha was my first anime.. I loved BOTH the subbed and dubbed versions of that anime!!

His voice! it just freaks me out...But the subbed opening is like 10 times better than the dubbed

Supernatural Manifestation

Let's believe...
Barnaby Brooks Jr.

User ImageUser Image

I was so scared to watch the anime because I thought it was a yaoi. I was incredibly relieved when it turned out to be the awesomeness it is. xD

Kotetsu T. Kaburagi
...HEROES

Friendly Gaian

10,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Friendly 100
Thanks for the info, I really want to watch this anime. I'm going to get the dvd when it comes out in Feb. xd
I love Tiger and Bunny, and I actually was hoping it would turn into a yaoi whee
Awesume, I'm gunna watch the anime ~! o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces