Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Explorer

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hive Mind 200
You know...fans will be fans will be fans. There will always be fanfiction and doujinshi where totally normal friendships turn into something else as long as there are handsome young men/boys in a manga (and there always will be cause who'd read a manga with ugly characters,no?)
And of course it depends who the audience is the producer/mangaka is aiming for. If it's young women/teenage girls then you know the deal.
As long as the story doesn't take a turn on the emo-sugar coated love story side I can take it.
Btw, ty for introducing me to Kuroko no Basuke. biggrin

Regular

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thank god someone knows that it's about haha

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
fayriel
You know...fans will be fans will be fans. There will always be fanfiction and doujinshi where totally normal friendships turn into something else as long as there are handsome young men/boys in a manga (and there always will be cause who'd read a manga with ugly characters,no?)
And of course it depends who the audience is the producer/mangaka is aiming for. If it's young women/teenage girls then you know the deal.
As long as the story doesn't take a turn on the emo-sugar coated love story side I can take it.
Btw, ty for introducing me to Kuroko no Basuke. biggrin

You know, it's funny you say that, because I had heard that the original target audience for Tiger & Bunny was 18-30 yr old men. But any event I've ever been to of seen for T&B has been dominated by young women. I feel like now they take advantage of it, and give out lots of fan service
confused eek surprised
wink whee xp
blaugh 3nodding mrgreen ninja neutral arrow exclaim
evil razz cool surprised
burning_eyes eek
sweatdrop question arrow mrgreen

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Gosh it'd be nice if rabid slashers didn't have to ruin perfectly good shows and fandoms for newcomers with their bull s**t.
I've got my favorite ships myself, but T&B has a lot more going for it than that. BU

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yeah, the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw "Tiger and Bunny" on the forums page, was that one Yaoi manga I read about the Yakuzi leader(tiger) who falls in love with a timid and geeky docotr(bunny).

I'm a little fuzzy on the premise, for it's been a while since I read it, but I distinctly remember that.

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT THIS FORUM WAS ABOUT, LOL! :Usagi Otoko Tora Otoko

Beloved Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
dramallama

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Love Muffin88
Yeah, the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw "Tiger and Bunny" on the forums page, was that one Yaoi manga I read about the Yakuzi leader(tiger) who falls in love with a timid and geeky docotr(bunny).

I'm a little fuzzy on the premise, for it's been a while since I read it, but I distinctly remember that.

I believe I saw that manga in a comic book store recently, and was tempted to pick it up to show my friend... I was gonna psyche her out and say that they did make a T&B yaoi.

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
biggrin biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers