Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's all about Kotetsu. I vaguely was interested when he showed up in that blue costume and told off that producer lady, that interest was sharply peaked when Barnaby princess carried him, and I feel in love when he was doing that interview with Lloyds. Those facial expressions of his are just so precious! I loled when he gave Barneby the nickname Bunny, and his reasons blaugh
Barneby's "Boku wa Banii ja nai. Barnaby desu!" spill is just as hilarious and Kotetsu just mocking him.

Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
The characters aren't stereotyped incredibly. What I mean by that is, most anime I've seen have characters
that appeal to one type of person (fat smart kid, nerdy science geek, swooning handsome guy) and with
Tiger & Bunny they seem so simple and normal, like regular people. Secondly I'm always drawn to superhero
type animes. I'm also drawn to mecha/sci-fi. So when I came across this anime (thanks to Gaia) I found a
really great combination. My favorite character is still undecided. I can't choose between Jake Martinez,
Kotetsu's daughter, or Lunatic. Their NEXT abilities, (in my opinion) are some of the coolest in the show,
and they are seldom seen so I have large interest in them.
I watched it on Hulu in about three days and I had withdrawals the fourth day because I completed it
and wanted a second season already.
But with Kotetsu's power dwindling low and Barnaby returning from retirement just to be in the second-class heroes league, I don't know what else they can further.

I wish I could just, discuss with the directors the possibilities of a second season,
but I doubt something like that could happen. lmfao.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff