Tiger 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 14 ]
Buuny 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
What is your favorite character between Tiger (Koutetsu T. Kaburagi) or Bunny (Barnaby Brooks Jr.), and why? I choose Tiger because he is more funny than Barnaby, he want to save people not to receive points as Bunny>

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
IICosplay_FusionII
What is your favorite character between Tiger (Koutetsu T. Kaburagi) or Bunny (Barnaby Brooks Jr.), and why? I choose Tiger because he is more funny than Barnaby, he want to save people not to receive points as Bunny>

I agree. Koutetsu is more of a hero, not caring about Points and fame like the other Heros (Bunny and Blue Rose). People don't like him because he does a lot of damage to the city in the process. I think that's his only flaw.

Shy Lover

10,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Tiger, I find Barnaby annoying. While I find the character of Tiger to be more cooler, funny and like what his character represents =D

8,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tiger.

Barnaby is a Bruce Wayne knockoff and about an inch deep as a character.

Amorous Cleric

luzhikari
Tiger, I find Barnaby annoying. While I find the character of Tiger to be more cooler, funny and like what his character represents =D

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

besides I found kotetsu more handsome , tanned guys FTW emotion_awesome
I choose Tiger because who doesn't like him. A clumsy manchild FILF with a sense of humour i mean who doesn't like him. And Barnaby is a whinier version of Batman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games