• Object of Affection 150
dramallama

Kiyochu's Secret Admirer

Married Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
If they do release items, I'm buying GC just for that. I do love my Tiger&Bunny.

--I'm just honestly surprised this got a hot topic. Then again, Ian was Kotetsu last Halloween.

Omnipresent Muse

29,525 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Hunter 50
I severely Hope the DO GC items for Tiger & Bunny, I WANNA SPRUCE UP THIS COSPLAY!!! 3nodding

Quotable Treasure

11,125 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Omg smile I hope so! It's so good! heart

Tenacious Hellhound

Mayor Gravity
I'm not familiar with the show.

super heroes meet power rangers ina show where they get paid to be heroes as long they carry their sponsor's brands on their chests.
So imagine anime super man with a coca cola add in his chest instead of a big S and that's your shows premise. Most of it.
The story focus on one of this heroes meeting a new guy whos' really good at what he does.
Things evolve from that.

Dapper Wench

6,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kotetsu items? I think I shall melt into a puddle of fangirl happiness right here. The other heroes from HERO TV need love too! Barnaby items are a given if they have Kotetsu items, but what about Antonio? Nathan? Keith? Ivan? Pao Lin? Karina?
TIGER & BUNNY IS AWESOME!!!!!!! i wants ze hat too...
[[I just showed this series today at my Anime Club.
I really need to get to finishing it before the movie comes out.
]]

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

I wanna get free itemss....

Dapper Codger

7,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
hurrhurr Tiger & Bunny ftw <3
if this does have anything to do with items for that damned Anime Store... I may just cry.
Because I live in England, I can't even access that store, meaning if I wanted to get anything it would be probably majorly expensive @ A @

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Hell_Tutor
Mayor Gravity

super heroes meet power rangers ina show where they get paid to be heroes as long they carry their sponsor's brands on their chests.
So imagine anime super man with a coca cola add in his chest instead of a big S and that's your shows premise. Most of it.
The story focus on one of this heroes meeting a new guy whos' really good at what he does.
Things evolve from that.

User Image
Superman? I think you mean Booster Gold. The concept is not actually new, he's been around since the 80's.

Blessed Shopper

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Befriended 100
i would totally love to get bunny's pink sun glasses, tiger's hat .... and bunny's hair style : )
i'll be so happy i'll melt! heart

i'm in love with this show! whee

Tenacious Hellhound

Jackie-senpai
Hell_Tutor
Mayor Gravity

Things evolve from that.

User Image
Superman? I think you mean Booster Gold. The concept is not actually new, he's been around since the 80's.

Lol, super man's going "I DISAPPROVE!"
Anyway, no one said it was new and Booster Gold is more than being famous and making money and so it's the Tiger and Bunny series.

I would rather read more comics featuring booster gold than watching a hypotetical second season of bunny and tiger though.
It's one of those things, one season is enough.

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
'I've been learning how to make fried rice, so you have to try it someday!'

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash