Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you own any Tiger & Bunny merchandise?

Yeah, I do! 0.28658536585366 28.7% [ 47 ]
No, but I wish I did. 0.71341463414634 71.3% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 164 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Good gracious...so much marketing...so much temptation... emotion_sweatdrop

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Eien Ryuu
I don't have any merch mainly because in my country, Bulgaria, anime and manga industry isn't developed at all. So there isn't whatsoever any store to buy from. crying

I'm sorry to hear that. D':
Have you tried ordering things online?
Though, I'm completely unaware how much shipping would cost to Bulgaria. :'<

Tipsy Player

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I wish. I had your collection ;A;
I made it a personal goal to get Tiger and Bunny stuff at the con this year, I bought a original artist poster of all the charactors but sadly I didnt think to search for a Kotetsu plushie ;A;
*cries* I forgot to check the big plushie booths DX
But I'm working on building up a big collection XD

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Bitterwing
I made it a personal goal to get Tiger and Bunny stuff at the con this year, I bought a original artist poster of all the charactors but sadly I didnt think to search for a Kotetsu plushie ;A;

I hope you get everything that you want at the convention you're attending!
Cons, especially big name ones, are a great place to pick up T&B merch.
Just make sure to check prices at multiple booths so that you get the best price possible!
New Kotetsu and Barnaby plush dolls have actually just been released, so if you can't get the Altair plush dolls, you're bound to find something. ~

Oh! Everyone, the Banpresto DX Kotetsu and Antonio figures have been released!
I picked up Antonio at my local figure shop, they're beautiful but very cheap! Around $30 each!
For all of you Kotetsu fans, the Kotetsu is especially nice because he finally in a pose that's not touching his hat. Hah hah.

User Image

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
unless its a farm
For all of you Kotetsu fans, the Kotetsu is especially nice because he finally in a pose that's not touching his hat. Hah hah.

You got me excited there for a moment. Googled at the speed of light with my heart beating faster than a hummingbird's, just to find out they only changed the position of that arm/hand OTL. Well, a change is a change.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

lick and stick
You got me excited there for a moment. Googled at the speed of light with my heart beating faster than a hummingbird's, just to find out they only changed the position of that arm/hand OTL. Well, a change is a change.

I'd be willing to take anything at this point.
All of Kotetsu's figures look the same which is why I don't buy very many Kotetsu things even though I'd like to.
It's the same with his hero suit. They've released his hero suit a million times over with subtle to no changes at all, and it's pretty silly.

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
unless its a farm
Bitterwing

I hope you get everything that you want at the convention you're attending!
Cons, especially big name ones, are a great place to pick up T&B merch.
Just make sure to check prices at multiple booths so that you get the best price possible!
New Kotetsu and Barnaby plush dolls have actually just been released, so if you can't get the Altair plush dolls, you're bound to find something. ~

Oh! Everyone, the Banpresto DX Kotetsu and Antonio figures have been released!
I picked up Antonio at my local figure shop, they're beautiful but very cheap! Around $30 each!

User Image

I always do XD
Excet for once when I saw a volumne of Gankutsuou (which I didn't know had a manga series) and nearly paid $20 for it then went to another booth and found the first volumne for like 5 XD I kicked myself all the way back to the hotel room lol
and wow that figure is fantastic D: Even the fur on his jacket is detailed! I wish I loved in a populated area so I could get cool stuff like this ;_;
V_V Alas, I must wait until May for the convention...

Questionable Borg

unless its a farm
Eien Ryuu
I don't have any merch mainly because in my country, Bulgaria, anime and manga industry isn't developed at all. So there isn't whatsoever any store to buy from. crying

I'm sorry to hear that. D':
Have you tried ordering things online?
Though, I'm completely unaware how much shipping would cost to Bulgaria. :'<
I'm sure even Bulgaria has free shipping.

Beloved Paladin

User Image
Lets see...

S.H. Figuarts One Minute Tiger
S.H. Figuarts Barnaby Brooks Jr.
Tiger & Bunny Offical Hero Book 1 (Signed by Masayuki Ozaki)
Tiger & Bunny Offical Hero Book 2
Tiger & Bunny Hero Gossips Book
Tiger & Bunny Masakazu Katsura Design Works Book
Tiger & Bunny King Of Works 3 Book Archive (Signed by Masayuki Ozaki, Kazuhiko Tamura, and Masakazu Katsura)
Plush Kotetsu T. Kaburagi
Plush Barnaby Brooks Jr.
Various magazines featuring Tiger & Bunny
(Posters and clearfiles from said magazines)
Three t-shirts

I think that's it...
I can't help but feel like I'm missing things.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Salute Your Shorts
User Image
Lets see...

S.H. Figuarts One Minute Tiger
S.H. Figuarts Barnaby Brooks Jr.
Tiger & Bunny Offical Hero Book 1 (Signed by Masayuki Ozaki)
Tiger & Bunny Offical Hero Book 2
Tiger & Bunny Hero Gossips Book
Tiger & Bunny Masakazu Katsura Design Works Book
Tiger & Bunny King Of Works 3 Book Archive (Signed by Masayuki Ozaki, Kazuhiko Tamura, and Masakazu Katsura)
Plush Kotetsu T. Kaburagi
Plush Barnaby Brooks Jr.
Various magazines featuring Tiger & Bunny
(Posters and clearfiles from said magazines)
Three t-shirts

I think that's it...
I can't help but feel like I'm missing things.

My friend collects the art books and Newtype magazines, I ought to get my hands on some myself.
The only art books I have are from the complete King of Works set. Not enough. Guess I'm more of as figure person.
Gotta make a trip to Kinokuniya. :'<

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
There is a Barnaby figure that is gonna be released on february 2013. Look pretty nice, this is the first Barnaby figure i'm interested in. Mostly because of the coloring, it has a nice shading on his clothes. But then, may be wrong, but aren't his clothes getting tighter every time a new figure comes out?

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

lick and stick
There is a Barnaby figure that is gonna be released on february 2013. Look pretty nice, this is the first Barnaby figure i'm interested in. Mostly because of the coloring, it has a nice shading on his clothes. But then, may be wrong, but aren't his clothes getting tighter every time a new figure comes out?

You're talking about the G.E.M. Barnaby, right? Man that thing is hot, and I don't even care for Barnaby.
I thought I was the only person that noticed that too. :B
Though I guess if you're a fan of Barnaby, no complaints?
Errbody likes tights clothes on a good looking man. ;D

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
unless its a farm
lick and stick

You're talking about the G.E.M. Barnaby, right? Man that thing is hot, and I don't even care for Barnaby.
I thought I was the only person that noticed that too. :B
Though I guess if you're a fan of Barnaby, no complaints?
Errbody likes tights clothes on a good looking man. ;D

Yeah, that one. Hot indeed, even his hair looks pretty. Very stylish in general. I guess the online stores will collapse when it's released?

But one thing is to have perfect fit clothes, and a very different thing to have too tight ones. I wonder if he can even breathe in them D: His legs now look like Kotetsu's. Very long and invisible crotch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff